3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksimfighter 14.11.19 04:34 am

How to kill a monkey? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Give pragmatic advice on how to kill her already all pereprobyvala not
20 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 14.11.19

maksimfighter
A flamethrower and a handful of ashes. What do you want? So you completed the game? It will be more difficult, breathe through.
Somehow it does not fit with your nickname.
Spoilers one can not cope with two generally seems to howl is on the wall to climb.

m
maksimfighter 14.11.19

Lelik Bobik
flamethrower no how to open it?

L
Lelik Bobik 14.11.19

maksimfighter
In "the estate of Hirata".

V
V rukah ogon 14.11.19

YES, spam block and all. Nothing else. Just spam the block and from the blows with mark Dodge.

s
sademus 14.11.19

dude zaminusili for the good advice. hmmm

s
sademus 14.11.19

advice from me: firecrackers in the first phase, the second one can beat, when he will fall and swing your sword horizontally, things run round his left side and give a couple of tychek(p.s. use this only if you're really desperate. I personally blosil her attack and hit at once)

l
legusor 14.11.19

just like any other boss: run around and poke 2-3 shift shock until the gauge falls to zero. masturbate roundnose random timings absolutely no sense, as it will only waste more time and nerves. from gadgets macaque is only useful against firecrackers and armored umbrella to better fend off in those moments when the macaque is already almost full scale of stamina. after the murder of the second phase without a head should approach it and finish again.
then another in the lair of the monkey guards from two macaques will be huge, but with limited sets of attacks. suggest to kill white: if it will kill the grey monkey will disappear. after two monkeys in the monkey lair guardian is a warrior siteman.

O
Ot Boga 14.11.19

sademus
Dude zaminusovali for the phrase What do you want? So you completed the game? It will be more difficult, breathe through., not for the advice.

O
Ot Boga 14.11.19

maksimfighter
In the first phase, the monkey poured oil and lit with a hand thrower, then throw a bunch of punches until it burns. The idea is that the second phase you must end using your hands. In the second phase, just try to block all her attacks, and anticipate the moment when she puts on her head and begins to cry. The fire will not help, monkey on him is still. Rather, you will put her in the second stage, all HP than vitality, so patiently finding the moment to strike and Bay window for attacks.

N
NightHawkreal 14.11.19

Style try to catch up works on both phases.

u
urist666 14.11.19

In the first phase, continuously run, she can't get to you. Once characterized her moveset, you will see the window between its attacks, and in these Windows are actually Bay.
The second phase may never come: after having cut off her head just beat it incessantly and will have the opportunity to achieve impact.

m
maksimfighter 14.11.19

where to pump more flamethrower ? and then I just opened it and knocks very small distance

s
sademus 14.11.19

urist666
about the second phase of the crap written. impossible

u
urist666 14.11.19

sademus
Well, personally, I killed the monkey, and by accident. Proof, of course, can not provide. But I have no reason to lie.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 14.11.19

maksimfighter
Hi if there is no improvement for a flame thrower, then throw the first jar of oil at the monkey and then the flamethrower, the effect will be better plus save with emblems of the spirit)

A
Asmoon 14.11.19

maksimfighter
Firecrackers work as effectively as fire but do not require oil plus emblems of the spirit should be 2 and not 3. And even if you got to the monkeys for firecrackers, you can take two upgrade ( rare components don't need)and not one like the flamethrower.

S
Spli 14.11.19

Learn the pattern of the monkey, there's another way. All your flamethrowers and whistles perdelki help sastopami boss 3-4 times, but not to kill him. Moreover, in the second phase personally I have firecrackers didn't work. Still good so it cools the ardor of Shock immortal. The monkey is not so much attacks that you can remember. He torments her the most, 15 times prevailed. But the future, brazzers double penetration (2 monkeys) passed 1 times.

V
Vano069 14.11.19

In the first phase to beat her once she starts rolling on the ground, there are many bumps can cause. And secondly it is stupid to run around and beat her only after she will do a series of 4 blows with the sword, holding the Attack–Whirlwind, waste and so on to victory, 5-7 minutes it would take. A proven strategy, killed the second time.

m
maksimfighter 14.11.19

Vano069
thanks will try, have 3 day obezyanu єtu beat all the other bosses bstro passed and then all

V
Vano069 14.11.19

maksimfighter
That conductive in this way killed two monkeys from the first time. On the second do not pay attention, Gasim white.