3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 11.12.21 02:39 am

Are you ready to say - is it worth the money? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

After playing beta, we share our impressions! Didn't you find the locations and gameplay monotonous, which, unlike BF, will quickly get bored? Are you ready to say with confidence - yes, I will buy this game! Or there is doubt that it is worth the money.
32 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 11.12.21

The graphics are very beautiful, the game is wonderful, but of course there are many not improvements and friezes, but I think they will remove everything, I also really did not like that there will be no Clone Wars, that is, how in the first Batlefront you can fight the Empire against the Rebels and you can also fight with clones against droids. This upset me a little. But I think in the future all this will be available, so my rating of the game is 9 out of 10

R
RoMaRiOs KoЯn 11.12.21

not like a battle, except with the engine and animation, and so the game turned out to be pretty good, I remember I spent a lot of hours on ps2 playing the battlefront, and this part will also be in my collection, I played the batka and realized that it was all the same, it is an old wars and not a battle, also by the way upset by the fact that there will be no clones and droids. Optimization in the game is excellent, so to speak, we took into account the errors of battles 4, on my computer, which is no longer a top-end, everything goes to ultra. How cool it is to run Vader with a lightsaber ... 9/10

A
AlexBlade95 11.12.21

10 stormtroopers out of 10! cool game good old battlefront sorry though not with 2 trilogy.

D
Don_Bomboleon 11.12.21

I don’t like the Orign service, I’d buy it on Steam. They let their games on Steam.

A
ArsenKZ 11.12.21

Only worthy of a discount purchase. 9/10

H
HAVUcK 11.12.21

AZN_ZAD1RA
This is nominally there, because Steam launches Yuplei anyway, and he already starts the game.

D
Dok13 11.12.21

in general, the project would be f2p - this is an ideal option ... and so, despite all the advantages, the price is high and only a skid will make me buy ... But! Where is the guarantee that a cloud of expensive add-ons will not be released?

s
storm_shadow150 11.12.21

I do not know . I really love playing the universe from the very first one, now there are 2 on my computer, and the demo is ... too tight, for 3 hours of play, 2 of which I spent protecting the capsules, and an hour on the attack at at, I have never been a dart or skywalker, nor I have never sat in AT Art and once flew on a fighter, but the impression from it is bad .. everything is crooked in terms of bugs (you get stuck in textures, black screens,) .. The graphics are good, the sounds are cool, the optimization is at a height. a week after the release, I will estimate it on YouTube, or maybe on a pirate .. all the same, give 2 cash. And we still have folich)

S
Skaary 11.12.21

AZN_ZAD1RA
would buy on incentive. Yubiks let their games in steam .....

But the quality of these games at Yubiks is at the **** level, you understand. WatchDogs, Hemorrhoids, and the upcoming Division are pure feces. Therefore, they sell on incentives in order to have at least some profit.

And EA can afford to put it on TRIM - their origin develops very quickly and very conveniently, and their games are mostly debugged at the start.

According to the subject, they are not going to pay 2k for a castrate, with a minimum of content. Which you then have to buy with endless DLS and premiums.

S
Shkudi 11.12.21

In general, I do not care about the single =) that's just generally ... I really liked the map hot in the snow - but it is one of 2 available in multiplayer. If the remaining 5 cards were open and the outfit that was also closed could be touched, then the pre-order would not be long in coming. In any case, on the day of the release I will look - if they open it all, I will definitely take it.

d
danyiil695 11.12.21

I will buy it if bf4 is more popular, say as bf3, and if the fate of bfx befalls, then there will be no one to play with ...

D
Don_Bomboleon 11.12.21

Skaary
The origin service itself does not satisfy me, and I have no complaints about EA games.

D
Don_Bomboleon 11.12.21

danyiil695
Hardline is the same fourth, only without equipment, it has more infantry battles.

d
danyiil695 11.12.21

AZN_ZAD1RA
Nobody plays it on PC, why should I buy it?

l
leftdead666 11.12.21

no, not interesting

D
Don_Bomboleon 11.12.21

danyiil695
To buy or not is everyone decides for himself ...
the hardline has a normal fate, he also has a single, they do not buy everything for the sake of a cartoon, most, but not all

d
danyiil695 11.12.21

AZN_ZAD1RA
Are you normal or what, and here's a single, etc.
I say that the hardline has MUCH fewer servers than bf3, and I'm afraid it will be the same with the bf3, although I like the game. But just because I like it, I'm not going to buy it, I don't want to play on empty servers, people and so max 40.
And the fate of the hardline is that the game is good, but compared to the previous parts, sales are very low.

A
AiSPQR 11.12.21

"madam! I am an old pirate, and I do not know the words of the license agreement"

v
v1806v 11.12.21

AiSPQR
buddy yes you are a prankster!

B
BOEHKOM 11.12.21

wait for WH / AIM cheaters