3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 11.12.21 02:39 am

Are you ready to say - is it worth the money? (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

After playing beta, we share our impressions! Didn't you find the locations and gameplay monotonous, which, unlike BF, will quickly get bored? Are you ready to say with confidence - yes, I will buy this game! Or there is doubt that it is worth the money.
32 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Reshetov 11.12.21

BOEHKOM
Already. Didn't you see how bans are distributed?

K
KiberSlayer 11.12.21

alru26 Where did
you see the good old battlefront?
Do not be scattered with such words accursed!

K
KiberSlayer 11.12.21

Dok13 News has
already flashed about them. Wait for a dlts with a battle in space for 800 rubles.

A
Alexandr Stuliko 11.12.21

If all the cards were of the Shagohod type, well, with a certain scenario and diverse gameplay, it would be possible to take it. like a count of duti, stupid dull, confusion, no tactics or replayability for you.

B
Bor_land 11.12.21

v1806v
- From the VK public -
Briefly about the new Battlefront ....

S
Sergant744 11.12.21

Bor_land
company ****

S
Setesh 11.12.21

this and no game is not worth 5.5 thousand, buying a stump for 2k means not respecting yourself

s
saa0891 11.12.21

You don't even need a single for free.

v
v1806v 11.12.21

similar to a postrelushka in the style of a cola of dyuti. I removed the betka because it's boring and monotonous. imbalance plus an incomprehensible respawn. small cards that I do not think will suddenly grow at the release of the game. In general, whether to take it or not is still in question. It's not a pity for money, but time. Oh yes, I forgot. And there is no single. HM .

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.12.21

Setesh
where is this stump? I bought bf4 full version, as a result 90% of servers without DLC. And what's the point?

M
Maxximka_UA 11.12.21

You people just got drunk, put on rose-colored glasses and live in a different, imaginary world ... It's time for the people to return to reality and live in the present. To begin with, at least put yourself in the shoes of the developers and publishers of this game. Would you distribute this game in 1k-2k with DLS? Of course not. No one would do that. So shove your complaints into the back box and just walk by if the game doesn't suit you. I’ll add from myself - I really liked the game, although there are small nuances, and especially the price of 5k, but I’m ready to pay that kind of money for it, because I know that I will play it for more than 400-500 hours, and this is already an indicator that money is not in vain thrown into the wind ...

z
zoomukc 11.12.21

Betka is naked, she got tired of it very quickly. Full customization should have included: upgrade of guns, maps, appearance. They are completely developed obarzels, they want to cut down the grandmother at the expense of multiplayer, but they did not even think about the company. I gave 1899r for GTA5, but no for this epic nonsense.