3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimosik 11.12.21 02:39 am

The task of duty for bulldog-6 (rpg) (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

In general, there is such a task for duty ... sorry that I created a new tumu, even I did not find the passage of the game ... maybe I was looking badly, but oh well.
Well, the fact is that I, as a normal person :) first of all went to do the tasks of the bartender and everyone in the bar, in connection with which I took the side of the skull and soaked Lukash in the freedom camp. What was my surprise that after I passed two laboratories, the bartender says to me go to the leader of the Dolgovtsy, he has business for you. He went to him and asked him to bring RPG from the base of free people, Bulldog-6 in general. Well, the fact is that there are already all dead, and who is my enemy alive ... besides, the glitch there is a strange mock of everyone at the base (I play on medium difficulty, so you know I die often ... bastards shoot too hard) , they respawn in a couple of minutes ... My question is, in general, where is this bedog-6 ...?
ZY
there, it seems, the cook needs to get drunk, and he says where he lies. The cook has been dead for a long time and the hell knows where ...
39 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord inferno 11.12.21

As you enter the territory of "Army Warehouses", you turn left and stomp over the mountain, there is a village where there is a bloodsucker, you kill bloodsuckers and check every house. In one of them there is a descent into the basement, you go down and there is a Bulldog 6 and 7-10 rounds for him. That's all.

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Ned is not all ... For Bulldog they will give a Dolgovian "scuba" ...

L
Lord inferno 11.12.21

This scuba gear surrendered to him. Chel has long been likely running in SEVA or SSP99M "Vega" ...

D
Dimosik 11.12.21

I'm running in fashion ... and this mod has already worn me out :), better answer patch 1.3 creates the game date folder, otherwise when the ptchil forgot to remove the folder and the game folders ... and it seemed to me that the patch was stuck in something like that .. :(

B
Big man 11.12.21

In short, you just go into the Svoboda arsenal and there is a Bulldog in one of the boxes at the top.

D
Dimosik 11.12.21

I didn’t find it there ... the arsenal is where is the house of lukash?

Z
ZoZo_036 11.12.21

Dimosik;
Exactly there. In Lukash's hut on the first floor, there is a door with a grate, there are boxes on the cabinets, look in them.

D
Dimosik 11.12.21

yes there is no there ... and there was no ...

P
PromoDj_92 11.12.21

yes there is there, I answer myself checked!

p
piss on lips 11.12.21

there are three more Svobodovskie armor (one of which is modified), as well as grenades, cartridges and aftomata!

Z
ZoZo_036 11.12.21

Dimosik;
Hey, you just looked at the cabinet, it can't be that they are not there, just look from above, on the cabinets.

M
MaLIce2k 11.12.21

Damn, the easiest thing to do in the village is this Bulldog-6! -))

S
Sooltan DJ 11.12.21

Blah ..... Is it really so hard to look up ???

U
User 294575 11.12.21

As you entered the room behind the grill, there will be lockers stupidly in front of you, for things, and on them, a little to the right, there is a blue box (well, as for a swag), inside the entot the bulldog is cooling off.
Incidentally, I tugged him without killing the guard, but by "pushing back" him with a box, I tugged the barrel and took it to the customer, and what's the most interesting, Freedom did not become an enemy ...

L
L-n1nG- 11.12.21

Where to find him in the village, I don’t think at all ... =

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Where to find him in the village, I don’t bother at all ... = A

house full of boards ... you break boards ... there is a cellar in the house ... there ... there
are grenades in a box ...
more grenades, I don’t remember Whether to him, or to the grenade launcher ... there is at the top of the water tower ...

H
Hell warrior 11.12.21

M * t! Well, don’t look for him in the village, you get rid of the Svobodovtsev base.

L
L-n1nG- 11.12.21

and I gave 2 nuno :) I gave one to the debt workers, right now I'm looking for myself :)

L
L-n1nG- 11.12.21

found a basement, the bulldog is not there

B
Bianor 11.12.21

In the village, he is still badly killed. From strength 50% of durability remained.