3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimosik 11.12.21 02:39 am

The task of duty for bulldog-6 (rpg) (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

In general, there is such a task for duty ... sorry that I created a new tumu, even I did not find the passage of the game ... maybe I was looking badly, but oh well.
Well, the fact is that I, as a normal person :) first of all went to do the tasks of the bartender and everyone in the bar, in connection with which I took the side of the skull and soaked Lukash in the freedom camp. What was my surprise that after I passed two laboratories, the bartender says to me go to the leader of the Dolgovtsy, he has business for you. He went to him and asked him to bring RPG from the base of free people, Bulldog-6 in general. Well, the fact is that there are already all dead, and who is my enemy alive ... besides, the glitch there is a strange mock of everyone at the base (I play on medium difficulty, so you know I die often ... bastards shoot too hard) , they respawn in a couple of minutes ... My question is, in general, where is this bedog-6 ...?
ZY
there, it seems, the cook needs to get drunk, and he says where he lies. The cook has been dead for a long time and the hell knows where ...
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antichrist90 11.12.21

I didn't have a Bulldog either. I downloaded the location again (I have auto-saves enabled) and voila! He appeared. But this was my first visit to the location, when the script is activated for the ambush of Duty. What will happen after jogging around the location, I do not know.

Z
ZoZo_036 11.12.21

Yes, he’s good for you, the underbarrel grenade launcher is the same crap, there’s little difference.

P
Playshner 11.12.21

Well, how can ..., the guys hold the hotzza, albeit in the guards ..., but their hands are big ..., heavy ..., thick ...

Z
ZoZo_036 11.12.21

Playshner;
So hi, these guys are pulling corpses, they are also big, heavy and some fat. :))))))

D
Dark_Hawk 11.12.21

If the "Turn" failed, before the assignment was given, the Bulldog will not be there (If you do not leave the location, and if you leave, he is not on foot), the grenade will flow to him. At the Freedom base there is. And nah, he generally gave up, for him all the same armor is not so hot. Find yourself a Spacesuit and walk calmly.

R
RIO3641 11.12.21

When I played for the first time, I also attacked the base with a skull and flunked everyone, and then when they gave me a task to bring a bulldog, I went to the freedom base again, but of course the cook was already dead, and I decided to take a walk, maybe I'll find something interesting myself, and wandered in the armory and there was a bulldog on the lockers in a drawer, I took him, which means he is a heavy dog ​​and I run out into the street with him, and then just the reinforcements of the free came running and overwhelmed me

R
RIO3641 11.12.21

in general, I did not complete that task, and recently I bought a disc, so I don’t know what mod is there, it’s right there, the bartender has a lot of weapons for sale, including a bulldog and, by the way, a vintarez, too, and I also found a G35 barrel with optics a muffler and a grenade launcher, in general, a fierce and most importantly powerful thing

B
Bdzola 11.12.21

You already bought a pirate disc for yourself ... With all sorts of modifications ... In the original, everything is not so;))

R
RIO3641 11.12.21

Yes, that's how it is most likely, but there is a diet cutter almost from the very beginning, and the scientists also sell a gaus, but I didn't like running with him

P
Poman 111 11.12.21

Guys, can you tell me, General Voronin gives the task: To kill the bandit Kocherga. I killed everyone around the marker, but this Kocherga is not there. What to do?

Z
Zander_driver 11.12.21

Look, the trees are purple ... in the pda ent a poker with a round squiggle sticks out in the map.

P
Poman 111 11.12.21

Yes, I’m talking. He got everyone around the marker (purple and round squiggles). And the quest is not being fulfilled.

A
ALEX MD Kurta 11.12.21

eeeehhhhhh ...

S
Sunlighthell 11.12.21

Poman 111
Do you have a patched license or what?

P
Poman 111 11.12.21

Or how))) As I understand it, it is not the essence to execute.

S
Sunlighthell 11.12.21

Poman 111
I understand it is not the essence to execute.
Why not.
Download my original files, add registry files, patch and go from autosave.
Unless, of course, I played without global mods.

C
Charly_Wood 11.12.21

Well, I go up to the cook, I chat, I gave him a drink, but he doesn’t speak. Says something like:

"Not a man, you can't, what you can't do that." I don’t know what to do. I know that this grenade launcher is in the basement of a house in the village, but it is not there, some grenades are lying around, but there is no grenade launcher. I play pure original Stalker PM without any mods or anything like that. Tell me what to do.

T
Tceretelli 11.12.21

E-eh, pelts ...

N
Nikita Statyin 11.12.21

Guys, what the hell, I went to pick up the bulldog 6 killed all the Svoboda members from the cook, I didn't ask where he was, I just took the bulldog and brought his debt, he took his debt and the task was not defended.