3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suckxd 11.12.21 02:40 am

Pandemonium Diablo i Standard Of Heroes (Diablo 2)

How to call Uber Diablo on Soft and what is the chance with 1 soj? Will it come out current in the 1st game or in all?

And also wondering what Standard Of Heroes gives? Are they in a cube digested into something?
29 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 11.12.21

pandemonium diablo is the one in tristram

s
suckxd 11.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Yes, even stumbled) uber

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 11.12.21

soji that are taken off by akare ON ONE SERVER IPA by all players are summed up, and when they cross a certain random limit, from 150 to 300 according to inaccurate estimates, an Ãœber climbs, and for a next Ãœber the counter must be increased by the next random amount,
that is, the chance from one soja is zero

s
suckxd 11.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Does it appear in all games?)

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

suckxd
In all hellnyh on this ip.

The standard is to scratch the chsv, like you're so cool, you could clean up the ut.

Еpiscop_moo 11.12.21

Better around the baal, when he has almost no hp left - then the vacuum cleaners will do everything themselves.

y
yashur 11.12.21

QLinkee
and what is on the normal and no longer climbs?

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Hmm, maybe he will. But then anikh only from hellnyh.

l
lait_one 11.12.21

on a nightmar, the chance of anih falling from a diablo clone of 1/3 seems to be - so it's not an option. ))

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

lait_one, but is it normal?

y
yashur 11.12.21

QLinkee
at one time knocked out anikh on the night, on the normal it did not work, but there is also a chance there

6Kau6 11.12.21

Uh-huh, count up, you lead such a wig, and then it WASTS OUT: D
Especially if it is on the cl) I remember climbing out there, but it seems they didn't take it ..

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

yashur
Even so. And how was he stronger than hella?

s
suckxd 11.12.21

"And also wondering what Standard Of Heroes gives? Are they digested in a cube into something?"

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

QLinkee, yeah, 25 to stats / cuts and +2 all sk; -Q

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

And 99 lvl rivers.

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

QLinkee,! : D

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

Quoted1>>> "And also interested in what Standard Of Heroes gives? Are they in a cube digested into something?"
Obsessed yeah, 25 to stats / res and +2 all sk; -Q
Constantine, please tell me the recipe for this Artifact from Standard Of Heroes?
Otherwise, I threw them away (Standard Of Heroes) last season; (; (; (, and in this I didn’t go for the Heroes Standards) :(
For the sake of (25 to stats / rez and with +2 all sk; -Q) I think it's worth they will go there several times, and then turn to this Monsieur http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/o_kach_geroev-880013/ and try to negotiate with him about quality 1-99, promising him several Standards for his HEROES !!!

A
Archon guard 11.12.21

CorvinOk
without divine transliteration, your text does not carry any information (

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

Archon Guard
Shhh! They ate persuaded.

But it’s true, no one said that new recipes were not introduced on the PG, so there’s a chance. It is necessary to research the game from scratch, try the most delusional formulas that came to mind from Budun, etc.
You see, we will count the innovations ourselves; D