3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suckxd 11.12.21 02:40 am

Pandemonium Diablo i Standard Of Heroes (Diablo 2)

How to call Uber Diablo on Soft and what is the chance with 1 soj? Will it come out current in the 1st game or in all?

And also wondering what Standard Of Heroes gives? Are they in a cube digested into something?
29 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn It
remains to persuade firka to enter a Russian-language chat - but I think it's UNREALABLE :(, but for Expressing such Heretical ideas - you can easily even be sent to the Bath, like BDSM :(

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

CorvinOk
It is necessary not to be persuaded, but ignored by all the people. He Doberman began to behave himself decently, you look from the admin - we will make a man; D

D
Davidnum 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
you will play mod ???? stop rubbing on the forum

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

Davidnum
; D
Yes, I ripped my barb in A5, which by the way killed nm Diablo. Wait karoch I’ve lost myself, and a friend of a barba for ripped all our boss killers. If you want, go with me - go to the chat first.

l
lait_one 11.12.21

Obsessed is not aware of the rate. but the point is to beat on the norm if it (the clone) is the same in terms of parameters as on the helle?

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

Rivnyanyn
>> Doberman Pinscher started to behave decently
O_O

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

Konstantin, please tell me the recipe for this Artifact from Standard Of Heroes?
CorvinOk, for Jax, perhaps I will share this secret. ; {

lait_one, well, how ?! so that, through multiple experiments, to deduce the statistics of non-dropping annih! =) well, like "1 in 100", or "1 in 1000". well, or "0 out of 1000". ; D

QLinkee, no surprise. cats change after this procedure. ;-)

C
CorvinOk 11.12.21

Obsessed, for Jax, perhaps I will share this secret. ; {
What about 8 Standard Of Heroes for the recipe?

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

CorvinOk, yes I am in these "standards", as if I dig into a litter!