3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 11.12.21 02:51 am

Who would you like to be in the game? (Resident Evil)

By whom?
106 Comments
Sort by:
d
dvocate 11.12.21

I'd like Alex Mercer from Prototype to be cooler than everyone else. =)

J
JD1486 11.12.21

Chris Redfield. It doesn't matter which part, he's in all the harosh

S
SunnyTheMan 11.12.21

and cho no one wants a flock of geraniums ?? without her, after all, nowhere .. a very important "character" ^ .... ^

I
I_Loki_I 11.12.21

Chris Redfield or Albert Wesker (in normal form) of RE5

1Nord1 11.12.21

I would like to be Concrete untouched =)

G
Guardian. 11.12.21

10/03/09 02:00 - better immediately Plant 42 ...)

A
Avtoritarin 11.12.21

Leon ash-tree stump ...
HE is the coolest person in the fourth part,
For him Wesker is a shabby zucchini,
he saved Ashley and smacked all the villains,
Leon is a VIP man - the rest are there without a smear ... yy !!!

A
Avtoritarin 11.12.21

: lord 666: if you consider that the topic: "Who would you like to become in Resident Evil 1-5?", then you look for your orientation ...

S
SLAVN 11.12.21

Nobody. I am me and no one else :)))

C
CombineHans 11.12.21

Wesker: Definitely.

1Nord1 11.12.21

Yes, everyone who is in the cut of all, all the noobs are zombies especially ...

K
Keks 11.12.21

Nobody, that's for sure.

_
_Demon_ 11.12.21

I want to become green grass! Although no wait, they eat it, so I want to become a Zombie! Am I going to eat everyone or laugh? Although no zombies are killed! So I will be, will be ... who will I be? Pulimot toss! Ye baby yo mi bi yor bakdorman! Dddddddddddtttttttttttttt pshshshshshshh!
Although the Pulimot is faking it! So I will, I will, I will ... Leon Scott Kennedy! So fto hands off Ada Wong perverted !!!!! No, I'll be Wesker! Total World Dominations !!!
T-virus 4ever !!!! Though...

s
serega1345 11.12.21

Adoi wong

d
darkbruce 11.12.21

Chris Redfield, from the fifth part.

f
fila-killa 11.12.21

that's what the T virus is chever)) I agree :)))
but in general, the further the virus, in my opinion, the dumber and more pant-free
initial experiments with the T and J viruses gave a great effect and killed much more than what appeared after them ... some kind of small a village in re4 and half of africa in re5, to be honest, I somehow screw up on Africans :))) not that I'm a racist! but all the same, even in our time, there is not much to care for and care about them ... there will be no !!!

and you Daemon666, all the same, you should decide ... I advise you to choose something neutral between Herbom :) and a machine gun :)))) if you like inanimate objects so much, choose a lighter :)) it is beautiful and necessary and it is always not there when you need it! so you will be warm and safe :)))

[
[Inferno] 11.12.21

Leon kaneshn, he is the coolest :)))

f
fila-killa 11.12.21

tabletka91 you still my name :) ZhuCha ...

about the voice acting of Chris and Jill on the second floor before entering the balcony, no one remembers? :)
quoting
"Chris: Jill! what is this ?! Jill: is this blood ... Chris: IT'S BLOOD!?!?!?!?"

and what did he think it was tomato paste spilled!?)) horror

A
AlexDzyuba 11.12.21

CHRIS would have your Leon ... Wow, what a beat!

T
Tativiz 11.12.21

Hunk'om. The coolest person in the mercenaries of the 4th part.