3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 11.12.21 02:51 am

Who would you like to be in the game? (Resident Evil)

By whom?
106 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuchiPucher 11.12.21

2 AlexDzyuba
"KRIS would like your Leon ... Wow, what a beat would be!"

Let us first let Leon's cat dagonet and then we'll see, although if you remember the 4th part
, the closet was the same as Chris , but I don’t remember him, they still fought on the skin, so Leon didn’t put him down a little!

I will be Leon!
he is a smart, moderately pumped-up acrobat for tomuzh!
And Chris A wardrobe full of muscles!

123chebur 11.12.21

pix.PlayGround.ru
I want to be Sheva. She is strong, dexterous and beautiful, which cannot be found.

S
SadSam 11.12.21

And I like Lewis more than anyone else ... it's a pity that he was killed ... by the way, I am also a pharmacist ... a future ... and I also know how to handle weapons ... So if an infection attacks someone's city, do not take freedom ... I will come and kill all the zombies, and then I will develop an antivirus for you ...

123chebur 11.12.21

VinchesteR-S This is not the guy that Lord Sadler didn’t indulge in, he planted?

S
SadSam 11.12.21

that .. that .. * sighed pitifully *

D
DiLouk 11.12.21

Give Duke Nukem !!!

123chebur 11.12.21

VinchesteR-S So he was not a particularly valuable hero. So a passing role. But he was a good man, he helped as best he could. Especially where it was necessary to sit in the house and shoot back from zombies.

S
SadSam 11.12.21

So what if he wasn't ... But he died trying to expose Sadler ...

123chebur 11.12.21

VinchesteR-S No, everything is fine. But I'm more of a female character.
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
It's not even clear why you love Luis so much? He's cool, but not to that degree.

S
SadSam 11.12.21

Hey, what are you hinting at! ... Of course, I also like Ada Wong the most, her appearance, character, sort of like a "good villain", but I just like Llys as a character more ... his conversations and jokes ... he reminds Dante of my beloved DMS ...

123chebur 11.12.21

No, no, I don't mean anything like that. Well, at the expense of Ada, this woman is also good. Then I will find her image and post it.

S
SadSam 11.12.21

I had a lot of them before, then I unintentionally deleted ... I don't know how ...

123chebur 11.12.21

Inadvertently, how is it possible ???

S
SadSam 11.12.21

I don’t know ... there was a folder with pictures - there is no folder with pictures ... something like this ...

123chebur 11.12.21

^. ^

R
Revenant42 11.12.21

Leon would like to.
But he looks like Barry Burton from 1st

B
Breakwater 11.12.21

Leon.
Although Wesker will do, too.

J
Jenova Okasavna 11.12.21

Nemesis !!! To walk, smile and "light" the stars in Raccoon City - "shine, shine my star" !!! I think in a different, different guise, I would get bored there !!!
I would organize my own theater of talants, for which the residents are so famous !!! I would invite Wesker, Alfred (a lover of makeup and re-dressing) and, of course, James Marcus - the main opera diva: "When I pee-e-e-l, leeches dance-a-al-i-i-i!"

B
Burnoutman 11.12.21

I would like to be the one who could fight shoulder to shoulder with the main characters. That's cool :) And to replace the hero, no, it's not for me. They are personalities, they are the heroes of a great series and so be it forever! No one can ever replace them.

A
Avtoritarin 11.12.21

Coolest guy