3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedJames 12.12.21 10:06 pm

What characters are you looking forward to in the 7th part of the game? (Resident Evil 7)

So, there are five main characters in the Resident Evil universe (Chris, Jill, Leon, Ada, Wesker). Each of them appeared three times in the game series (except for all sorts of Revelations) Scum Albert Wesker mutated into some kind of garbage and died, so we are unlikely to see him. Personally, I will wait for the appearance of Chris and Jill in the 7th part games, and what characters do you want to see in Resident evil 7?
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djagger81 12.12.21

I love Ada Wong! I would like to see her again in some additional missions.
And according to the plot, I give preference to Chris.

R
RedJames 12.12.21

Djagger81 I
support.

p
press 12.12.21

what happened to steve from veronica ?? he stole his vesker at the end of the game !!

p
press 12.12.21

[REC] FOX are
you BI ??

O
Oleg V 12.12.21

I'm waiting for Sherry, Jill, Ada, Claire, Chris, Leon, possibly Barry, Wesker's son and a couple of new characters ... and in addition, good graphics, normal control and translation and good old puzzles ... for a start .. ...

R
RedJames 12.12.21

zhmo
Wesker stole only his body to extract from it the T-Veronica virus. We find out about this when we go through "Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles.

p
press 12.12.21

RedJames
I went through the chronicles! but that steve is not really mentioned!

PS awaiting re-release of zero)

D
Dearlight 12.12.21

According to many sources, there will be Leon with a new partner (the motive of 4 parts is again a European village and a castle and they will probably hunt for Jessica Sherawat from the revelation) Chris will probably be with Jill. Also Jake and Ada of course. There were also rumors about the revival of Wesker, or this there will be his counterpart, which was Karla for Ada. With him it seems there will be someone like Alice from the film adaptation. But regarding Leon, Chris and Jake 100% (regarding Jake xs which side will be on)

g
gmh4589 12.12.21

Dearlight
Are you from the future?
The game has not even been presented yet, not the fact that it is being developed at all (although I hope). So where does this information come from?

M
MrGutlya 12.12.21

so well this that same (to be honest, who is there .. I didn’t play)

D
Dearlight 12.12.21

gmh4589
Unfortunately not ... It's just that I'm not only hanging out here and if I try, I can dig something ... Narobotka 7 part went in parallel with part 6. In fact, part 6 was an experiment that in places was a success and in places failed after that there was a rethinking. Part 7 according to many sources, the last part in the series will further restart the serial part regarding the revival xs. According to many rumors in various sources there are coincidences regarding Leon, Jake and Chris, these will be 100%. The rest are in question, including even Albert. First, climb in different places read at your leisure and then soak off the jokes about the future

g
gmh4589 12.12.21

Dearlight
Exactly, these are just rumors. There is no information about the 7th part, Capcom has never even mentioned whether it is being developed at all. And this "information" is from the category of "news" about the development of Stalker-2, Help-Life-3 and so on.

O
Oleg V 12.12.21

well, it would also be nice to meet Carlos and someone from the ORK units

R
RedJames 12.12.21

Oleg V
I don’t know, I didn’t like Carlos, he’s too self-confident.

l
legusor 12.12.21

the appearance of all the characters and their death, so that there is no longer this calloupe conveyor with a shooting gallery.
give remakes of the first three parts!

s
saa0891 12.12.21

I would rather not have a character, but have Nemesisa brought back, although Ustanak in RE6 was cool too.

K
Konstantine45 12.12.21

Jill

h
hardwaredude 12.12.21

Jill and Claire. I wonder what happened to Jill after the fifth part. And Claire in Revelations 2 was ... peculiar. We should fix it.
I'm not really looking forward to Chris, he is already shoved into every game. I didn't really like Jake. I’m waiting for Leon, he’s cool and doesn’t get boring. Although in the sixth part I was some kind of a whiner. Sherri can be, Hell can be - they are not frequent guests among playable heroes. Barry can be turned on if they have fun, and not boring as in Revelations 2. Helena is not expected, she is a rather empty and uninteresting character. Sheva would like to see again.

By the way, what I really want is the old couples back together. Chris with Jill, Leon with Ada, Claire with Sherry, even Shevu with Josh. And so that everyone gets married and lives happily ever after. ^ _ ^ Except for Claire and Sherry. : D
And although ...

M
MAX_x5.452 12.12.21

I'm waiting for everyone!

S
Shadow-death 12.12.21

I'm waiting for the Son of Wesker, Jill and Leon ... perhaps that's all ... Kachek Criss is too brutal for a choir ... But I still hope for a choir and not for another feces of duti