3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Perpetual Testing Initiative (Portal 2)

In this thread, we are discussing the second DLC, or rather the test camera editor.
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mosquito 12.12.21

and when will it come out?

M
Mosquito 12.12.21

and everything was found - on May 8

B
Bloody body 12.12.21

Sith Stalker [Twilightman]
ATP)

O
OSil7er 12.12.21

I don’t understand, can I save other people's test chambers on my computer or not? If not, then it sucks.

M
Mosquito 12.12.21

yes with Steam Workshop download

I
Interface 12.12.21

Barely released, and there are already 12 thousand cards. Here is the biggest DLC :)

h
had-95 12.12.21

I don’t understand, can you play them based on a cartoon?

O
OSil7er 12.12.21

Mosquito
And how to download something, I did not deal with Steam workshop

O
OSil7er 12.12.21

I often play offline, I like to download maps and then play. But I can't figure out how to save cards on a computer so that you can play without connecting to net. how to save cameras on a computer?

H
Hidijlf123 12.12.21

First, enter the game with the Internet turned on, then go (through the new one to the masonry in the menu) to the Workshop, and click Plus (subscribe) on the cards you like. then go back and select them in the queue and play

O
OSil7er 12.12.21

MorDvin_man
I know, but I want the maps to be saved on my computer. I want, for example, to download a lot of maps on my laptop so that I can play without a connection, offline.
Opensource projects :(

t
totktonada 12.12.21

Launch the map - it will download and save you.

O
OSil7er 12.12.21

totktonada
I apparently do not have, when I start the game offline, the maps I played on are not displayed

O
OSil7er 12.12.21

FUSRODA his mother! I make a map, but in the end it turns out some kind of garbage :(

s
s1ash 12.12.21

So you're not trying hard)
You gotta get better! =)

S
Sinterix 12.12.21

Help me please. I create a camera, add something there, subtract something, but when viewed from the first person, there is still an empty cube room, as it looked initially.
The cryptic inscription on the bottom left in a transparent frame says:
"This camera build is not the latest.
Rebuild your test chamber to see the latest changes."
Yes, no question, bro, I will rebuild!
And then - crap! - an assembly error, but it seems that everything you need is there. How to be here?

s
s1ash 12.12.21

F9 - Build.
And on the topic of the question. Look nowhere objects overlap each other?
Maybe a springboard in the air or the gels are not there. In general, look, they are usually highlighted in "red" there.

S
Sinterix 12.12.21

It didn't work out, friend. I put all the objects in the correct distance from each other, jumps and gels I have not added to my puzzle yet. Nothing is highlighted in red. V(

s
s1ash 12.12.21

This problem happens due to the huge number of light sources. The most I can advise now is to save and restart the editor.
Now I have a model "CHEL" running around the place of a black man

S
Sinterix 12.12.21

Well, thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, you just confirmed my guess.
The only thing I didn’t know was that a black man should be running in the dream of Chell. V)