3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OSil7er 12.12.21 10:06 pm

Perpetual Testing Initiative (Portal 2)

In this thread, we are discussing the second DLC, or rather the test camera editor.
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
DakiLLa_ 12.12.21

Hmm, but for a cooperative, can you make cards in this thing?

s
s1ash 12.12.21

DakiLLa_
No.
For Cooperative play exclusively in Hammer'e (editor (constructor) source development kit)

S
Sinterix 12.12.21

Absolutely nothing helps. Neither starting, not restarting, not starting this editor. Naturally, the habit with the Hammer does not let me go, I just can't find the player's entity. Perhaps here, too, you need to indicate where to start the game.
Have you seen Angry Test in Workshop? How did he do it? Why don't I have the same items as, say, that creator of the map?

Y
YY-CHR 12.12.21

People which means error 16 when publishing a map.

S
Sinterix 12.12.21

Stalker and Portal
Soon I sent a request to the support service and thus killed two birds with one stone. In your case, even three.
Go to Properties, Local Files Portal 2, click on "check the integrity of the cache". He will download the constructor files and you can safely collect jigsaw puzzles and publish them.

G
Gray force 12.12.21

Answer, who knows where exactly the maps I created are stored? An exact path is needed ...

S
Sinterix 12.12.21

I can't say for sure, but I think in, for example, E:! Games! Steam! Steamapps! Common! Portal 2! Portal2! Puzzles

M
Mosquito 12.12.21

Sinterix fix
:
/ Steam / steamapps / common / portal 2 / portal2 / maps / puzzles

R
Ripper man 12.12.21

How and where to download it, I can't find it on the incentive, or on Google.

B
Bloody body 12.12.21

Ripper Man
If you have a licensed version of Portal 2, then DLC should be downloaded automatically. Enter the game. A new button should appear on the main menu: Community Test Cams.

R
Ripper man 12.12.21

ok, ATP

T
The Glitch Permanent 12.12.21

Teach me how to edit, I also want to create something ... =) I don’t know about programming, I need some kind of tutorial =)

S
SergeySolo 12.12.21

Editor he ... nya. the toolbox is very small. you can't even make a slide. no presses. and much more. and if a lot of things stuck, then write, remove the extra.

g
geroi 12.12.21

Kinte a link to the editor at WORKSHOP

K
Kolya Shilenko 12.12.21

help please when I start to go into the map editor then there is a cartoon so I must be I know but then the game just crashes !!! help please

B
Bog13zzz 12.12.21

Kolya Shilenko
Apparently the game files are damaged. Check the integrity of the cache.