3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hulio_Perdulio 14.11.19 04:37 am

How to teach Geralt to fight and die in two hits!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The level of difficulty in the game: death.
The question is: What the fuck Geralt, the Witcher-a mutant, the butcher of blaviken, dies in the melee fighting from two to three missed strikes from some drischa village? And he needs his super strength to punch as much as 20 times! Moreover, the block drischey becomes like a Chinese great wall.
The consequences of the level of complexity? If so, then developed there shit right on the head.
Are there any mods that make Geralt more of a skilled fighter?) Well, it infuriates me! Griffin, when their Capet and turned-out toes, removes a quarter or a third of your health...and some drunk fist blows half?
I understand that it's just that all people (with comparable or higher level), regardless of whether they have weapons or not, attack power increased by dick knows how much.
42 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 14.11.19

What's the problem? Drischa can not overcome? Sadly,Cho

N
NorthernSky 14.11.19

Lowering the difficulty level, no?
At first humiliated to drag on itself, arms will straighten and you will not pay attention. In fact only at this level really shines, IMHO.

D
Dimkinpark 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio
For newbies, there are easy and normal, go for it.

s
szloy 14.11.19

I totally agree, some poor Naquera level 10 makes me a couple of seconds, although the level of 22, horror as furious! wear the armor or not I have the feeling that it's no good, somehow then developed podnasral or something I do not understand!

N
NorthernSky 14.11.19

szloy
Very strange of you to level 22 never learned to fight properly...I suffer 15-17, after quite get what was happening in the suit and rushed. No questions asked: ointments, potions, rolls, blocks, Quen.

N
NeoGreen11 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio
You're just a weak witch)) I can not for some difficulties on the death pass)ahah

s
szloy 14.11.19

NorthernSky
I do not suffer, bear with blow thou Cho! just not much there damage on that level for me...

V
Vaselinski 14.11.19

Download alchemy oil etc Sam was on death, trust is the hardest heart of stone, mobs with 2 blows out when I'm at level 30 was. Held a light sword with a whirlwind of course.

u
urban.kalabanovich 14.11.19

With the balance of the game boooolshaya problems. In the beginning very hard. At the end of the evening walk. Don't want to die in the beginning - the difficulty is less to do. More options do not yet see. Waiting for mod total baseballamerica of the game, the nexus has like the alpha, but you need to wait for release.

O
Old_Nick 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio...I understand that it's just that all people (with comparable or higher level), regardless of whether they have weapons or not, attack power increased by dick knows how much...
Misunderstood.
What Bron'ka on Geralt? I suppose - legimacy Seth? And to see that they have a very Sretenka protection stabbing-slashing the damage is not, in any way?! ;) Vedmachi armor against monsters, against people/animals (Yes wolves cause stabbing the damage :) ) normal will be better (of course - at a comparable level
szloy..poor Naquera level 10 makes me a couple of seconds...
At the knackery, harpies, wolves, and, like, have utoptsev (but don't sure) is a bonus to the attack the pack. Alone they are much weaker

In General, what is the question?! Who were forced to choose max difficulty if you do not know the game?!
The show-off more money? Well, don't complain - called death this is not accidental. This complexity of any from the enemy's attacks to miss very is not recommended. If you can not play without skipping beats reduces the complexity.

C
Cute fox 14.11.19

It's amazing to me still. Especially remember Gerald in the armor, and the opponent in a linen shirt. For heavy armor, his attacks are a Bang.. not so bad a shot, but for him even a drop of damage. I'm only on the counter-attack can win in melee.

Z
ZlobnyDed 14.11.19

When the complexity of The death of the problem in the fight starts only when the level of inconsistency of Geralt the level of your opponent. So,as already advised,do not excrete and lower the difficulty,or see the guides for dummies

R
RGC 14.11.19

ZlobnyDed
In Novigrad in which the tavern was bagnuty fighter, can fixed, but I was above his level and he is still with me 1-2 strokes cut down

M
Marksman1231 14.11.19

On the box it write or karate. A year or two, other like to learn.

W
WarMachine2 14.11.19

drisch village as a rule, the local champion of fist-fighting, and therefore blows be healthy)

d
digital_summer 14.11.19

Of course it is better that the other players were weak and killed in one hit, and damage is not done, so play more interesting. Sarcasm =)

G
Givemethedust 14.11.19

There are mods to change the balance and boevki. Mostly harder people easier.

S
Setesh 14.11.19

well, fist fighting fight naked count, resists, especially at this level, damage increased several times compared to conventional, so it is not clear what is uncertain

_
_Str75_ 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio
If they did AS you want, then fights would be casualty outrageously... And then other pundits would be screaming -- what the hell, fisticuffs finally about anything...

sozhah
Pffff... what rolls in close combat?! We are talking about fighting with fists, not about something else...
Blocks and Dodge needed there. During unit supplied desorientiert and stuns the enemy. And while he comes to life, he poured damage before he sublacerata... On hard difficulty is literally no more than 2-3 hits and immediately Dodge. Effectively at ANY level of complexity.
Moreover, one moose (which are like the bastard Logasa Mad) on Skellige, you can see how well developed his AI in terms of fighting with fists. Here he Dodge just atski work. The only one who really suffered in a fistfight...

S
Stribogg 14.11.19

Why ever be angry at developers, if you put the maximum level of difficulty? do not forget it , though very cool and very life, but still, just a video game.. And like all games, it has levels of difficulty . it usually means that the maximum and maximum, as well as fist fighting that works too.. Or so the wolf with one bite to eat maybe at the level of death, and fist fight a blacksmith to make one hit - no?