3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hulio_Perdulio 14.11.19 04:37 am

How to teach Geralt to fight and die in two hits!? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The level of difficulty in the game: death.
The question is: What the fuck Geralt, the Witcher-a mutant, the butcher of blaviken, dies in the melee fighting from two to three missed strikes from some drischa village? And he needs his super strength to punch as much as 20 times! Moreover, the block drischey becomes like a Chinese great wall.
The consequences of the level of complexity? If so, then developed there shit right on the head.
Are there any mods that make Geralt more of a skilled fighter?) Well, it infuriates me! Griffin, when their Capet and turned-out toes, removes a quarter or a third of your health...and some drunk fist blows half?
I understand that it's just that all people (with comparable or higher level), regardless of whether they have weapons or not, attack power increased by dick knows how much.
42 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 14.11.19

The block drischey becomes like a Chinese great wall.

Of course,it's not an easy or medium level,where it can be stupid to drive the opponent into a corner and will see right through the unit. So interesting? By the way,do not forget that in the book Geralt was killed Finnand not a super mutant of some and not even the Emperor Nilfgaard

P
Putnik_Dirar 14.11.19

In Season of Thunder he can fight women straznica, so he's not Superman with super physical strength. Need a little bit of patience and reaction.

S
Stribogg 14.11.19

Actually, I always entertain different statements of type I at the level of death why me all the time to kill with a single blow?))))

D
DemonKuts 14.11.19

Putnik_Dirar
don't need La-La!!! there stranicy was such that not everyone can handle them - this time. Of strážnice was three and can fight and Straznice and strážnice... the battle was par and not completed (interrupted him) is two. and of course not just Geralt darned after fights.

R
RikoChiko 14.11.19

In terms of battles somersaults Yes, bounces do it. In melee - counter.

I
Iasthope 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio
Against monsters wearing armor vadimchik schools, against people (cutting, impact weapon) - heavy armour with a huge resistance. And Yes, I'm playing on nowaihi+ (really hardcore) and most of all help Dodge, and rolls with counter-attacks.

Without them, the battle to get would be unreal.

P
Putnik_Dirar 14.11.19

DemonKuts
It's like the argument that Geralt could skip a beat some redneck, ie he's not invincible. As far as I remember, he was surpassed only sword among ordinary people.

N
NorthernSky 14.11.19

Putnik_Dirar
You forgot one point...Straznicy ate too much pea soup or whatever, and Geralt was still additional chemical attack. He was confused)))))

d
dobrovlianin 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio
and the question is how interesting set. you are not a kinsman Vitaly Klitschko? this he can. from the question it is possible to explain so in which places, or could be, you need to hit the character, so that he learned to fight and die. here and not know what to advise you, you talk to him try to start, and then, and fists in motion let

P
Putnik_Dirar 14.11.19

NorthernSky
Well, Yes. It is not so simple as it might seem)

N
Nikolai S 14.11.19

Yes, it's all because of the level. In Novigrad is indeed a very strong fighter.But there is a button combination of power style and fast using the power style can drive an opponent into a corner,then go to fast,he reveals, and again on the power. On the easy level seems much easier,even fighters in Caer Trolde of the quest king's gambit pass no problem.

Z
ZlobnyDed 14.11.19

Nikolai's
About a fighter it? In Novigrad, but one ugly problem was,with an elf-bastard on the card tournament. Yes,and that was because I took it,the difference in levels was huge. And no one else was surprised like

H
Hulio_Perdulio 14.11.19

well, EB..t, you dorks... and no responses!! What do you mean, you fucking witch, do not know how to fight...etc. I really wrote that I didn't soak? I think I will not guess to reduce the level of complexity, if you have tight?
I wrote about the fact that the game disproportionate damage from monsters on the people-drischey, i.e. pathetic men with his bare hands do more damage than a half-meter sharp claws of the beasts. This is your normal? I asked if there was any mods that fix the situation,but for some reason no one even words have not told about it...
Some of you are inadequate, you ask about specific things, and you go to the individual, and write that I am Sekou armless, legless.
Do you have any brains to understand the essence of the question? Or just to boast you can, what you cool gamers?

N
Nikolai S 14.11.19

ZlobnyDed
In the tavern what I do not remember the name,he was considered a champion of Novigrad. And in kaer Trolde of winderly powerful was Hjalmar broke and then he offered his sword if Geralt will win.

a
ant240801 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio
You Russian white wrote that the armor the different types of protection, vegematic have a problem with crushing weapons, and monsters they are well protected

i
icebear2 14.11.19

Kick - jump - sign, etc. against each type of monsters have different fighting styles, punches, flips, bounces, signs while not normally play will not understand everything I taught. And life would 1 the monster would have tiganul 1 times would lie, it is in the game 3-4 strike and all, some mobs beat stronger, some weaker, stronger utoptsev knackery damage, and crowd so do fill up all the rules as it should be. The main thing is mobility.

N
Nikolai S 14.11.19

ZlobnyDed
Looked save. George Georgius fighter called quest Fists of fury in Novigrad.The problem was that if Geralt missed a shot already, he was constantly knocked down and the opponent just finished his not allowing to respond.

S
SP-minus 14.11.19

curved hands and an empty head gasket between the chair and the computer should be treated, not the game to blame, it's not cheap like Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

n
nikita2112 14.11.19

Unscrewed the complexity of the maximum and complains that quick kill. Don't even know what to call this decent word. It's like celerondude complain that they have on the ultra will not start.

P
PIRATESC 14.11.19

Hulio_Perdulio
I solved this by removing the crap increasing the level of the enemy