3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21 01:07 am

Feline family: an unexpected journey

Foolishly, they "bred" a herd of cats and cats, got rid of them one by one. There was only one "mother" left, they took her about ~ 2 km from the house (the road was zigzag and field). Came back n weeks later today.

Did anyone return as well?

UPD ^ We returned a couple of times (2-3 times).
37 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

RicoChico
May I meet your sister?
Take it, but I'm afraid she's much older.

C
CT3H 13.12.21

Anyone have similar true pet stories?
So he asked, as if he had just told a funny funny story ...

C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

S. t.e.n
I didn’t mean thrown cats (as in my case), but lost or under other circumstances.
My case, this is my case. Only I know the reasons why and how, this is done, and your advice and crying to me to the lamp.
Recently I found only newly born kittens in the garbage can. One is dead, the others are intact. This is not normal.
In general, what difference does it make if they were taken away or they ran away and did not return during a walk? No, once upon a time one cat left by itself.

C
CT3H 13.12.21

Corn Lump
Only I know the reasons why and how it was done,
Circumstances, right? ... Do not make excuses, pretending that you had to do it .... after your sentence - "I'll have it in another city to start, it is interesting to find the road What do you think?" ..- the court GHG you no longer justify ...
----
In general, what difference does it took them or they themselves escaped and didn't come back while walking? None
None?) ....- Well, check it out with your cat ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 13.12.21

Corn Lak The
cats will get revenge ... Sooner or later.

C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

S.t.e.n
because after your phrase - "It will be necessary to take her to another city, it will be interesting to find a way? What do you think?"

How to troll?

None?) ....- Well, check it out with your cat ...

She hangs out somewhere on the street

Vanya Rygalov
Cats will take revenge ... Sooner or later.

Will come with an army

7Rain7 13.12.21

The Corn Boy Will Come
with the Army
No, if you do it, you will forget what you did over the years. Perhaps someday you will go to rest where wild cats are found, you will be repelled from the excursion. Then the wild lion will pounce on you, sniff, smell the shit and instead of grabbing you, it penetrates. And you will be his female for the next 5 years. Lions are like that, they don’t abandon their bitches. (in this context, females are meant).

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

7Rain7 13.12.21

Grevol
And by the way, yes.
The Corn Litter
Suppose there is an afterlife. After death you will be met by Lenin with a sickle and Egyptian pharaohs with scepters. Just imagine what will start there.

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.12.21

My grandfather kept rabbits, once a cat (leopard) made his way into their cage, the local rabbits confused him with a rabbit (or did not mix it up, but just spit) In general, the leopard tasted a sin

7Rain7 13.12.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Tin. How long did you solder it with valerian?

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

special fo spismarin furhar)
Spoiler

t

Grevol

that I do not care, I am disappointed in everything, including ideology

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

can a thinking man exist without a purpose?

t

Grevol

and I'm dead

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

bullshit!

n
northern alcoholic 13.12.21

Interesting, it's not even clear whether the story is plausible or not.