3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21 01:07 am

Feline family: an unexpected journey

Foolishly, they "bred" a herd of cats and cats, got rid of them one by one. There was only one "mother" left, they took her about ~ 2 km from the house (the road was zigzag and field). Came back n weeks later today.

Did anyone return as well?

UPD ^ We returned a couple of times (2-3 times).
37 Comments
Sort by:
D
Don thomas falcone 13.12.21

Why get a cat, and then take it away figs knows where, leaving to die of hunger and cold? And even a second time! The cruelty of people is simply amazing.

C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

Don Thomas Falcone
I wrote it out of stupidity, but we have one more mother, why two?

7Rain7 13.12.21

Corn Baby
You will burn in hell.

s
serial86 13.12.21

I have six cats of different breeds, two of them are males and I am glad when I see them. Someone can say that they smell, I assure you with fillers for cats there is no smell in the apartment.

7Rain7 13.12.21

serial86
Can you imagine what a thrill it is for these two males to bang 4 females of different breeds. It's the same as living with a Russian, Asian, mulatto and some European woman.

M
Mabel pines 13.12.21

Corn Boy
Damn well this is real stupidity, how can you. On Avito, you can write that you are looking for overexposure and a new home for pussies, call all your friends, do something. By stupidity, they have spawned IT HOW in general?

7Rain7 13.12.21

Mabel Pines
Spawned the campaign himself.

C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

It will be necessary to take her to another city, wondering to find a way? What do you think?

7Rain7
You will burn in hell.
And you boil in a pot

C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

Don Thomas Falcone
Why get a cat and then take it away, fig knows where, leaving it to die of hunger and cold? And even a second time! The cruelty of people is simply amazing.

Yeah, but it's okay to shit in the corners, and in general it was not thrown off in winter. And the cat is not mine, but my sisters. In general, I always wanted a dog, and not these syrons in the corners

C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

Mabel Pines
Damn well this is real stupidity, how can you. On Avito, you can write that you are looking for overexposure and a new home for pussies, call all your friends, do something. By stupidity, they have spawned IT HOW in general?

Nobody will take a healthy cat. And "Foolishly" is when I told my sister to bring her to sterilization, and she then watches anime and plays games. Total indifference.

L
Le Gaspilleur 13.12.21

Someone was definitely found in the corn.

M
Mabel pines 13.12.21

Corn Lump They
will take healthy . And the patient will be taken. It's just that you are lazy corn, and there is nothing to drive on your sister, you would take it and take it yourself. Pf.

7Rain7 13.12.21

You spoil the Corn Boy
Karma for yourself, dude, you spoil it not with the minuses, but with your attitude to the animal. You will treat people the same way. The sister may be small, she is not aware of her responsibility for the cat. Duck you at least realize it. Shit, educate. Our cat also came to us by accident. Here is someone like you thrown out, he was beaten up by some drunks. We found him on the street with broken legs, tail and jaw. He has been living with us for many years and I hope he will live for many more years. And if it is in the corner, it means that the tray was not removed on time. This is an animal, you must understand it yourself.

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

cat for canned food, author for salad. next...

V
Vaipen 13.12.21

Somewhere in the net I read a joke, like cats can walk through the Twilight. Type of delivery of a cat into the forest for the 101st km. They come home, and he is already sitting at the door.

R
RicoChico 13.12.21

and she then watches anime and plays games.
May I meet your sister?

L
Le Gaspilleur 13.12.21

Mabel Pines
Foolishly bred THIS HOW in general?
Intoxicated and unprotected)
Spoiler

M
Mabel pines 13.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
You know, I haven't even watched the film. I just read a book. It probably won't be interesting anymore.

L
Le Gaspilleur 13.12.21

Mabel Pines
Find 10 Differences might be fun.

C
Corn lollipop 13.12.21

7Rain7
What a tray, we often let them out into the street, but they shit in the corners. And I have no time to run after them to clean, I have a 6-day job, from morning to evening. Here nifiga you do not know the full "picture", but give advice and minus. And the sister is not small for a long time.