3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nupigon 13.12.21 01:33 am

Trade Route (Port Royale 3: Pirates Merchants)

How to make it so that in one city, say, a brick is bought, and in another it is sold? My strategy does not work, there only for all cities in one direction you can configure.
26 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raxm 13.12.21

I don’t bother - they themselves trade the norms, let 1 cor for 5-6 cities in a bunch, it is desirable that the cities were of different countries and they will dig everything up in an hour

s
snike1981 13.12.21

nupigon
What exactly is not working?

How to set it up in one direction?

Any convoy can be ordered to buy bricks for example in Havana and sell or simply unload them to a warehouse in Port Royal or wherever you want.
Just through "My Strategy"

n
nupigon 13.12.21

snike1981
I mean, I want to make him buy metal in one and sell metal in the other, and he is either bought or sold in all.

s
snike1981 13.12.21

In the "edit my strategy" menu, it is possible
to assign conditions for the movement of goods for each city in the route
1) city -> ship
2) ship -> city
3) warehouse -> ship
4) ship -> warehouse the
last two items, if there is a player's warehouse in this city

In each point, you can set the desired quantity and price (for purchases - the maximum price, for sales - the minimum price)

n
nupigon 13.12.21

snike1981
That's the problem that I can't set it this way for each city. For everyone in general

M
Murgen75 13.12.21

nupigon
I don’t know, everything works for me. You press "Trade route", "New trade route", select cities, then settings, select "My strategy" at the top, "Edit my strategy" at the bottom, then a window with the selected cities will open, there you insert what to buy and what to sell. The main thing is to know the prices of goods.

R
RemarX 13.12.21

How to set up the purchase of goods from the dock to the warehouse?

s
snike1981 13.12.21

NvXDSync

It seems like nothing.
The goods can get to the warehouse through their production on the island
or, through the bargaining caravan (you can buy goods on the ship in another city and unload them to a warehouse in any city where you have it)

R
RemarX 13.12.21

snike1981
For example, for the production of rum you need wood and sugar, will the production itself buy at the docks or do I need to buy goods every time to the warehouse for the production to work?

M
Murgen75 13.12.21

snike1981
Specifically checked, the only way. Either by production or by a caravan. I could not find another way.

R
RemarX 13.12.21

It's a pity :(

s
snike1981 13.12.21

NvXDSync
It can be solved in several ways

1) create a special route through My strategy
buying wood and sugar somewhere -> unloading these goods to the desired warehouse (reliable stable production, but a slightly unprofitable route)

2) there are route options for the developers, it
seems like they are not less than two

Instead of the item My strategy, you need to select
a) procure raw materials (then the caravan will sail the cities marked in the route, buy the necessary goods on their own and unload them where required) - this is an automatic process without our participation, you just need to choose the right cities ...

b) stock and supply (the same thing, only the caravan, in theory, should also slowly sell our surplus - production results - in other cities)

Honestly, I myself am preparing a special route for production through My strategy.
The lower points seem to work, but, IMHO, the procurement algorithm is not fully worked out, the AI ​​is very weak, there are systematic supply disruptions, production sometimes stops.

R
RemarX 13.12.21

snike1981
SPS, I'll try to set it up.

M
Murgen75 13.12.21

snike1981
If it's not a secret, where you can see the routes of the developers. I still have one route, Port Royal - Port Eau Prince - Santiago. I would like more routes for enrichment.

R
RemarX 13.12.21

Murgen75
So put more cities in "my strategy" and that's it.

M
Murgen75 13.12.21

Well, it is necessary to look at cities, prices, compare for maximum profit. In short, a lot of time. I thought there were ready-made routes.

R
RemarX 13.12.21

So in the route settings, set not prosperity, but profit.

s
snike1981 13.12.21

Murgen75
there are no ready-made routes.
The developers have an option for the caravan on the player's route.
It is called PROFIT (the main drawback is that the player's reputation in the cities of such a route will most likely drop dramatically).
But you can earn a lot of money in almost any combination of cities on this route.

In any case, put the city yourself.
It is highly advisable not to include in this route the cities in which you plan to build production (again, due to the decline in reputation).

By the way, in this game it is not necessary to look at cities, prices, compare them for maximum profit.
Developers have greatly simplified all these actions.

M
Murgen75 13.12.21

NvXDSync
I have a profit and it's worth, from the very beginning, I need this prosperity.

R
RemarX 13.12.21

Murgen75
Well, what do you want then, you already have the maximum profit from trading.