3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Axel1993 13.12.21 01:33 am

Vivaldi and Loan (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What will happen if you do not repay the loan and does the loan have a term at all?
Update: Thank you all for the answers
I remembered that for the first time Vivaldi says that Yennefer vouched for the Witcher, so nothing will happen
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Psychodolb I
buy, there is nowhere to get so much Dwemerite ore, etc.

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993
I'll probably surprise you now, but you can craft not only armor from blacksmiths, but also materials ... including dimerite ore ... And also disassemble items to get materials ... (=

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Psychodolb
I know. And early on, there are not so many ingredients / components, you have to buy

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993 No
money, no materials either ... is there anything in your version of the game? ... Okay, you won ... I'm going to cheat someone else ... (=

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Psychodolb
https://yadi.sk/d/9-vnwovwjZHH7 all my saves
If not lazy, please. There you can trace everything and try to craft something. And for example, create one set (workshop) and see how much you spend

G
Grandfather MastDai 13.12.21

Axel1993
How did you manage ? I'm going through the second time, there was never a need for a loan, at least eat money in the game, By the way, there are a couple of merchants who buy loot at its real price, but they are not needed if you collect everything that is bad.

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

ZorbaBudda
I don’t need a loan, I’m just interested in it.
And the conversation about money in the game came out of nowhere

k
krakaziabra 13.12.21

I decided to collect all four armor workshops for the collection, I had 30,000 in my pocket, while I collected everything in the amount of about 50,000, so money in the game can really be spent and still remain in debt. But he didn’t go for a loan anyway, it wouldn’t change anything radically with such figures.

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993
I'm not lazy, I looked ... But what do you, in fact, want to prove with this? ... You either did not collect the entire game materials, or spent on drink, or spent some useless clothes on crafting ... Of course, you so it won't be enough for anything, lol ...
I'm telling you that if you go through the game collecting loot from enemies (not even all of it, I just picked up food, money, and relic swords), do not sell, for example , draconian skins for next to nothing, so that you can buy back at exorbitant prices from the blacksmiths, and so on ... Then you will have enough money, and you will not need to spend on materials when crafting ... I can repeat that when I did workshops armor of all schools, I didn't buy a single material ... all this accumulates gradually, over the whole game ... This is the point ... don't you think? ... (=

R
RGC 13.12.21

Yes, they would have made a normal system of loans, so that at least it would be possible to borrow more amounts, well, so that the percentage would be higher at the same time. Not a million of course, but at least they would make a pathetic thousand

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Psychodolb
I made swords and some armor, bought a few. But this does not change what I am saying. Not enough money.
Apparently you did not look at the conservation, there you can see everything, what was spent on what. Inventory look. That's why I posted it. I collected everything. He collected everything, wore everything. Only rusty swords did not pick up, all the food, water, ingredients. Swords and armor. He carried and sold everything. All skins can be found at the end of the game, a bunch of monsters are restored once an hour. I didn’t spend on this, I’m talking about wood, ore, ingots.
I did not think about the whole passage about the armor of the witch's schools, I collected it at the end.
If I thought about it from the very beginning, then maybe I would have had enough for everything about everything. But this does not negate the fact that there is little money, little of it.

P
Psychodolb 13.12.21

Axel1993
I only looked at the last save, where you are in some kind of rags with an empty inventory ... I had enough materials collected for the game, you don’t ... Who is to blame? ... I, the game ... or is it you myself? ... I don't know that we've been discussing so many posts here ... (=

A
Axel1993 13.12.21

Rags ????
The best that is under my level

m
mani4_ka 13.12.21

And I didn’t sell gear, but I broke it (except for the very light white one) and there were no problems with crafting (and, accordingly, for him) in general, only with potions because it was just too lazy to collect weed. With orders and selling junk money is true to the ass

G
Guest 31.12.22

Why do all of these comments sound like this is just a bunch of dumb chatbots having a nonsense conversation??