3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21 02:11 am

Gangnam Virus (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Maybe someone came across (and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has problems), help me: today I turned on my computer, and chrome started up myself, with some hieroglyphs and a clip of this moron, Gangnam, appeared. How to get rid of this shit ?!
37 Comments
Sort by:
m
monetkin 13.12.21

Buy the game.

Y
YXODU 13.12.21

Next-gen2015
kaspersky virus removal tool free program will find the Trojan and remove

d
dominator_css 13.12.21

Next-gen2015 I
ran into this garbage too, in the start-up you write msconfig (you get into the system configuration) there you select the autorun tab, it will have programs that run when you turn it on and there will be one very suspicious called (Microsoft Operating System) it will have a command to launch this fucking site, you just apply a checkmark from it (reboot the PC) and that's it, Good luck

S
Stenos 13.12.21

Lolische.

N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21

dominator_css
There is no such thing. There is only a "Windows command handler"

d
dominator_css 13.12.21

Next-gen2015
well, take a close look at the commands there will be something like cmd.exe / c start and a website

Y
Youxyxol 13.12.21

Next-gen2015
This is it, fuck it.

N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21

dominator_css

here's what's in autoload

N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21

Vychuchol What do you
mean? Is this a virus? No kidding current)

d
dominator_css 13.12.21

Next-gen2015
And here's how me

(Win 7) you have a campaign of 10 or 8, I don't know, try googling then I won't tell you more

N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21

Vychuchol
Yes, apparently it really was it! I installed Kaspersky, made a check, and after a reboot, this stuff from startup disappeared by itself, and the problem disappeared))

a
alfainfo 13.12.21

Yes, it's not a virus, it's just cleverness ... cmd.exe is a Windows system utility and in no case should you kill it. just "something" adds a command to the autorun of your computer ... to start a specific site ... remove the command itself from autorun (the very line cmd.exe / c start .....) and all by itself is not like harmful because just makes your browser launch a specific site and that's it ....

T
TPOJIb666 13.12.21

Check if the registry, avz and other utilities are working (the same crap was only with a different link and most antivirus utilities were blocked)

Z
ZeroHero 13.12.21

Install Malwarbytes Anti-malware and destroy all malware.

h
hardwaredude 13.12.21

Obviously, the repack you downloaded was added. Get used to it, since you don't buy games.

G
Genesis48 13.12.21

all burnable with a piracy fire extinguisher. i treat

S
SkyRaider 13.12.21

Yes, in one distribution they talked about this virus, many noted that it got out of a repack from RG Steamgames
PS: OppaGannamStyle (don't think, I just HATE this song)

7Rain7 13.12.21

I wrote a blog how simple and easy it is to remove this garbage and restore the launch of AVZ and the registry. The modders of this "great" site and the blog have been deleted or banned, so good luck in solving the problem.
Meanwhile, what I described works for any ad virus and takes only 1-2 minutes.

X
XBoy360 13.12.21

I bought Max, played 2 hours 10 minutes. while I am going through the MGU, if then the pill would come out, and would pass the game on return. On the same day, a crack came out, pressed the return, approved, after 3 days the money fell. I swung the tablet over the top of the steam game, deleted it from the library. I downloaded Windows yesterday, the Gangnam got out and the registry screwed up and it does not open. I deleted it from autorun, and the registry ... how is it done there? There was a useful blog step by step, modern demolished. Guys, how to restore it? I do not want to reinstall the OS (although my hands have been itching for a long time).

7Rain7
You created that blog ?! I have already added it to the tabs, on the next day, I think I'll do everything. I open it, but the "page" no longer "exists". It seems to me that such a topic will not be deleted on the forum, even if the points will not fall to you. Can you create a theme like this? Or write in the LAN please.

T
Tim7472 13.12.21

Next-gen2015
People, I know the solution. Yesterday I caught this gangnam, I was busy all morning, but I fixed it on the forum http://forum.kasperskyclub.ru/index.php?showtopic=46273. You will need an AVZ antivirus, pass the script from the forum through it. The antivirus program itself will not start, for it, rename the exe-shnik to something else, any set of letters. The menu will be "Run script", copy and run. Then Ccleaner will open, delete cmd and wmagnet.exe from autorun, clean the registry.