3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21 02:11 am

Gangnam Virus (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Maybe someone came across (and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has problems), help me: today I turned on my computer, and chrome started up myself, with some hieroglyphs and a clip of this moron, Gangnam, appeared. How to get rid of this shit ?!
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amiminoru 13.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
install a trial version of Kaspersky, it will clean everything and make recovery after infection

t
tetsujin 13.12.21

Anyone who installed the game with a crack, answer two questions:

1) Did you install the "MS Visual C ++ Redistributable" package at the end of the game installation?
Has it installed or crashed with an installation error?
2) Look at your path in the profile folder to see if there is something like this:
"... AppData Local Microsoft Redist vcredist_x86.exe"

This path should not contain such a folder or such a file, i.e. rather, not in a virus crack, but in the package "MS Visual C ++ Redistributable" attached to the game, I refused to install it (since obviously all versions are installed and updated), as a result, there is no such path and file - this is still nothing proves but observation. Perhaps this explains that not all are infected. Well, the antivirus response on 3dmgame.dll can be a common false one.

N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21

7Rain7
Can you explain to me in PM how to restore the registry?

7Rain7 13.12.21

Next-gen2015 Registry
recovery
1) Download a portable version of the AVZ antivirus utility from the Internet (you will NOT need to install it)

2) Go to the downloaded program folder and rename "avz.exe" for example "avuz.exe" (If you do not rename the program, the program will not start - it is blocked by a virus)

3) Run the program

4) Open: File -> Database update -> Start -> Ok (It may not work, but not necessarily, without this, everything is ok too)

5) Open: File -> Search Wizard and troubleshooting

6) Select: Problem category - System problems, severity - all problems -> Start

7) From the drop-down list, select the line "A system process debugger was found", put a tick in front of it and click "Fix the marked problems" from below

8) That's it, the registry is working.

S
Ser777 13.12.21

Also picked up this garbage to COMPLETELY download Malwarebyts anti malware
From here you can download this program http://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=84

t
tetsujin 13.12.21

It seems that no one is interested in where this virus comes from (
It's so hard to answer a couple of questions above.

N
Next-gen2015 13.12.21

tetsujin
I honestly don’t remember whether I installed MS Visual C ++ Redistributable or not. In my opinion not. And about the second question, I looked, I don’t have this.

S
Shadows3D 13.12.21

7Rain7
virus came from Steamgame releases, according to the available info, they themselves admitted it, so check max and metal :)

7Rain7 13.12.21

Shadows3D
I've already rubbed it for a long time, I don't bother with such garbage at all. 1-2 minutes and everything is ok.

S
Shadows3D 13.12.21

7Rain7 the
whole trick was that it was added to the setup installer, it was done intentionally, and in fact it could only be determined after installation :) so some came :)

7Rain7 13.12.21

Shadows3D
Yes, restore the registry and remove it is a matter of minutes. When I turned it on, it was nothing more than a minor nuisance before starting work. I restored the registry entry through AVZ, and removed the virus through ccleaner. It is not even a virus in its essence, but an entry in the system registry. In the same way, I remove any such advertising garbage, tk. often it is not seen by viruses or utilities.

S
Shadows3D 13.12.21

7Rain7
turned out unpleasantly, however :) I just have a program at the entrance that yells if something or even climbs into autoload

7Rain7 13.12.21

Shadows3D
Yes, I would not even have noticed if my little son on the computer did not press the restart button, the computer almost does not reboot and does not turn off, it only sleeps.

S
Shadows3D 13.12.21

7Rain7
tape the button to glue :))

a
aLdaru 13.12.21

A similar topic has surfaced with this smelly gangma.

We solve the problem in the following way:
1. Download AVZ and run it on behalf of the Administrator - http://rghost.ru/7qMVNPhgT (you do not need to rename anything)
2. Watch the video about how and what works -
3. Install the antivirus program, scan / clean. ..
4. Execute the script from this post in AVZ - http://virusinfo.info/showthread.php?t=190018&p=1314496&viewfull=1#post1314496
5. Let's dance!

P
Power lines 13.12.21

I won't download anything from them anymore!
They have damaged their reputation.

G
Ggame 13.12.21

thanks, neighing