3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 13.12.21 02:20 am

10 mistakes when choosing a life path

10 mistakes when choosing a life path!

Mistake 1. Lack of choice
Oddly enough, most people make direct choices about which way they will go through life. Everyone is thrown at random. How it goes.
As a result, they are thrown through life like an autumn leaf in the wind. Goes to college, because a friend advised. I went to the section because I was praised. I got a job because it was close to home.
As a result, the work is boring, life is dreary, and the family is boring.
I had a fight with the boss, changed jobs. He had a fight with his wife, changed his wife. He quarreled with the body, changed this light to that one.
Why did you live? Unclear.

Mistake 2. Waiting for a miracle
Variation of the first mistake. Everything is the same, but at the same time the hope for a miracle. Tomorrow everything will be completely different. Something like this will change in the life mechanism and a beautiful garden full of blooming roses will appear around. Not today. But soon, very soon. Well, not very soon, but it will definitely be.
The idea that if you want a garden, you have to grow it, somehow does not come to mind.

Mistake 3. Stubborn work of the squirrel in the wheel
In this case, a person is ready to work day and night, but he himself does not know what he wants. He works two jobs, takes overtime. He puts all his strength and health into the endless rat race. Rather, sooner. No time to rest, no time to get sick. It fusses, fusses, burns all the energy, and who needs it all is unknown. He pulled the strap until retirement, earned a lot of money, but no health, no beloved, no joy of life.

Mistake 4. Searching for a successful loophole The
dream that you can pull off some successful scam and get everything at once: money, fame and half a horse to boot. As a result, a person runs all the time in search of another stunning idea, participates in all "mega-promising" projects and expects that right now he will solve all his problems with one finger, which are becoming more and more every day.

Mistake 5. Obstinate steadfastness The
man has chosen that his path is to punch holes in punched cards. And he achieved great skill in this. Few people can punch holes in punched cards so skillfully and quickly. But punch cards were outdated, and no one needed his talent.
But no, he will prove it to everyone. He will work a day after three as a night watchman, and in the remaining three days he will improve his ability to punch holes.
All his walls are hung with punched cards with perfectly punched holes, and in the chest, in a strict order, especially valuable punched cards are laid aside for inheritance.
Nobody understands him and does not want to understand, but he is offended by the whole wide world and believes that someday his skill will still come in handy.

Mistake 6. I'm a small person
In this case, the person assures himself that nothing depends on him personally, therefore, where he sits and what he does, this is all already determined and it cannot be changed in any way. Therefore, all that remains is to sit quietly and humbly carry your cross to the grave.

Mistake 7. Finding the culprit
Oh, there is where to turn around! Finding those to blame for the unfortunate trajectory of your life is not easy, but very simple.
Parents did not inherit genes of genius, and those that were accidentally passed on were mercilessly trampled on the school conveyor belt.
Childhood was difficult, cakes were not given every day, and homework was given by everyone. In addition, the bad influence of the street finally confused the fragile soul and accustomed to kin, guilt and domina. To top it all, all this happened in a country with a wrong regime and inadequate rulers who did not provide any help in education, but only put a spoke in the wheels of a young inquisitive mind.
And, maybe, there was a chance to break out into the people, but it was stolen by the Jesuits by free masons - Freemasons, who finally put an end to all the joys of life and all that remains is to drink and swear, drink and swear at those who again raised the prices of vodka.

Mistake 8. Who would have solved my problems.
A very convenient position of taking off full responsibility for everything that happens to oneself.
“You know, I’m so bad at remembering names and numbers that I don’t even remember how many husbands I had.
- I suffer from topographic cretinism that I can never get to the toilet in my apartment the first time, how many embarrassments it was because of this.
- Look for a job? What do you mean, I don’t know how to do anything, and then, why should I work all day? This is so strange.
- You are stressing me, it would be better to enter into my position, I am a delicate person and I do not like when they load me with all sorts of problems. So what if these are my problems, well, you will solve them somehow.

Mistake 9. All the goats
All failures in life are attributed to those people with whom a person is in contact. Therefore, you cannot make a career with a goat-boss, goats-subordinates do not understand anything, you cannot cook porridge with goats-friends, and it is better not to have anything to do with female goats at all.
Therefore, it is very difficult for such a spiritually advanced person to live. After all, how to live when you are enlightened and there are goats all around?

Mistake 10. Life is meaningless and merciless
And, finally, you can fall for the most ridiculous mistake. Immediately thrusting into the heat and singing the wings, a person decides that life is a terrible thing and there is nothing to catch here. Wherever you throw, everywhere a wedge.
And why then live?
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 13.12.21

Otkel sleep ... on (borrowed) this writing?

S
SАLEM 13.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
From the world famous web ...

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 13.12.21

Oh, out of these 10 mistakes, I have only one: - By some miracle I do not understand, I was born not in the family of a billionaire))

J
Jason_Voorhees 13.12.21

Use the Force, Luke
And no problem

R
Roograx 13.12.21

Complete nonsense, this is rubbed into women in their transmissions, such as house 2.

E

The title of the topic is slightly truncated, where it was copied from, the topic was called like this: - 10 mistakes when choosing a life path ... or why the author of VNO.

S
SАLEM 13.12.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
I was not born into the family of a billionaire by some miracle I could not understand))
(Generals of the sand quarries) or (Billionaire from the slums) ??

E

Probably generals-))

P
Podvipodvertov 13.12.21

I would single out another 11th point that I have - this is when you perfectly realize and understand everything, but there is one BUT !!! I just don’t care about everything and I don’t need anything.

W
Wing42 13.12.21

I have made all 10 mistakes (inconsistently) and find my life quite successful. And so it is.

B
BioGen 13.12.21

Yes, all this is for a diversion, the main thing is to live and enjoy life, that's all!

P
Pecos_Bill 13.12.21

It's better not to think about such garbage at all, but rather to think about the best and enjoy small joys, because life is short, and in the end there will be death.

I
IAMBOY 13.12.21

- AHNENERBE -
You fundamentally misunderstand the meaning of a miracle. A miracle is not when something happens without effort that you should have done yourself, for example, money falls from the sky. A miracle is something that you do not expect, and in general it is impossible, but it happens here and now. Not everyone deserves miracles in their life.

U
Uilenspiegel 13.12.21

Mistake # 1
I was born ...

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.21

even the wisest bakers are not allowed to lead everything, the
formulation of the error here - as some kind of lost profit or benefit. but there is a problem with forecasting and comparing as yet non-existent opportunities and achievements. therefore, it is extremely difficult to live life right or wrong.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.21

THE EVIL PLAYER
But what about the way of life?

n
northern alcoholic 13.12.21

It looks like all items except 3 and 10 boil down to laziness.

-
-Dismal- 13.12.21

copy-paste - no one indicates the source and the article is more than 3 years old.

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

it tries to fill the vacuum inside itself in this way)

Y
Your majesty 13.12.21

The main mistake is to make plans without knowing yourself. That is, living in an apartment with parents and all sorts of boredom is not a reason to think about yourself in general, because only unfamiliar situations make it clear.