3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 13.12.21 02:20 am

Energy-saving lamps

---
28 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 13.12.21

AiSPQR
Your unfounded murderous sarcasm is already enough to kill the entire population of Lesotho. But okay, if such a worldview is familiar and convenient for you, continue.

W
Web user 13.12.21

I switched to LED lamps for a long time, tk. they consume electricity several times less, respectively, and money.

S
SАLEM 13.12.21

Mayamenstate
How are rules different from laws? Violation of the rules bears responsibility, violation of the law bears criminal or administrative responsibility, violation of the principles leads to the loss of these very principles. the rules can be disregarded if they do not suit you, the law is binding, otherwise if it is violated, administrative or criminal liability occurs, violating the first, you will be excluded from the circle that establishes them. There are exceptions to any rule and they can be violated, but you cannot argue against the law - violation of the rules does not entail responsibility, and the law cannot be violated, you will be punished ...

V
Vanya Rygalov 13.12.21

-DENIMUSS -
The law is like a pillar, you can't jump over it ... But you can get around it.

S
SАLEM 13.12.21

Mayamenstate
If a person does not take off his hat at the entrance to the church, then the question is, why does he go there? Is he a threat? No. A hindrance? Yes. My cell phone rang during a church service. This is a threat? No. Interference? Yes. And raising this to the rank of law, calling the police, bringing administrative responsibility for this, issuing fines is already a sign of sheer despotism, tyranny and totalitarianism --- When entering any room, a man must take off his headdress, as a sign of respect for the owner. In the church, it is God. In this way, he shows his reverence and demonstrates true faith. This is a symbol of the fact that before God everyone is equal and social status and position does not matter. It's all - just Church etiquette .. (human culture) .. What the fuck is a hindrance)) .. This is everyone's personal business ... And in general,
Remember Gorbachev and what insanity was with him with the felling of vineyards and other nonsense. And what, did it help?
If a person wants to be an alcoholic, he will be in spite of any prohibitions.

V
Vaipen 13.12.21

Man is so constructed from centuries ago that he will still do what is forbidden, at least because it is forbidden. Remember at least the very first ban. Don't eat an apple. Here is a whole Paradise for you, do what you want, then only observe one single law. And the man could not do that, he took it and all the same ate it. By prohibiting something totally, the state will only achieve that a person starts to get it somewhere on the side, and the income from this will go past the state, settling in the pockets of private traders. Making the law only in order to fine people for violating it, and not in order to be respected. Well, this is generally nonsense, it would seem, complete. But, if we take into account the fact that we are now ruled by city managers, then from the point of view of marketing, this is a double profit. The man bought a bottle of vodka and a pack of Segaret and paid money for it, then he used all this in a public place, in the end he paid for it again in the form of a fine, and if he threw the bulls and the bottle past the urn, then double the amount. In general, only a person for himself can decide whether he needs to smoke, drink, expand or not. And no prohibitive laws will help here. They won't help him, the state will only be in the black.

E
Esthetix 13.12.21

I do not care for the law, one figs have long been diode lamps throughout the house. Just got a box for free

S
SАLEM 13.12.21

Mayamenstate
I'm talking about the exact opposite. A person is as free as he allows himself to be free .... Freedom is something that cannot be taken from us and given to us, without our desire for that. Freedom is an inner state! Figuratively speaking - "I have the right to any deed, thought and feeling, but I am responsible for each of them, I am responsible for what I do or do not do." For any cunning nut there is a bolt with a cunning thread.)))))))