3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 13.12.21 02:20 am

Energy-saving lamps

---
28 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

This is madness. I'm going to hang myself on the clothesline

d
dizzy33 13.12.21

Russian people will NEVER go and will not hand over burned-out lamps to receivers. They will simply be thrown into the trash.

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.12.21

The light only blinds. I will dissolve into darkness

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

I know that my life will pass here,
Life in glass windows,
I dissolve in glass windows,
Life in glass windows.

S
SАLEM 13.12.21

And in the new toilets (insert timidly)
Imagine, there is now a second button,
Well, water-saving, that is.
The more often with ... shh - the more you save! ;-)

L
Le Gaspilleur 13.12.21

Breathe mercury as required by law.

W
Wing42 13.12.21

Mayamenstate
Surely it will be a very stupid law, on which you can "put a bolt" without any consequences (as well as on all other stupid laws you describe), since no one will control the observance of a stupid law by citizens. And if the law is not controlled by anyone, then to hell with it.

r
rPeBoJL 13.12.21

Wing42
is not yet introduced by the Gestapo

V
Vaipen 13.12.21

As Morphius said from the Matrix "Some laws can be broken, others can be bypassed." Vaughn came out the same law banning 100 Wadded incandescent lamps, so manufacturers began to write on the flasks like they are 95 Wadded :) and quietly release them further. So they will think of something like fate.

7Rain7 13.12.21

Written by a rare BAYANIST

S
SP-minus 13.12.21

while in Russia there is no high-quality power supply in most regions it is cheaper and easier to use incandescent lamps and not listen to anyone

A
AiSPQR 13.12.21

Wing42
"conscience is the best controller" was the old Soviet slogan. First of all, he must control himself, and not wait for a platoon of machine gunners to be assigned to you, so that you observe something. Do you want to be a cattle - be it, you want to be a man - be it

T
TTG 13.12.21

Khrushchev and other 90% of the buildings in this country, intended for housing, will remain without electricity. your cap

w
warp 37 13.12.21

Yes, in general, do not care. I use LED lamps.

G
Garrus-1994 13.12.21

Yes, in general, do not care. I use candles.

E
Egik81 13.12.21

Even if they do, the people will put on this law. In public places, it may and will be like that, but in private yards and apartments certainly not.

W
Wing42 13.12.21

Grevol
Gestapo? Then it will make sense to join them. If the revolution cannot be stopped, then it can be led.
AiSPQR
A man, in contrast to the cattle you mentioned (for me this word means exclusively "philistine"), has a certain freedom of choice. Therefore, when I make a choice not in favor of another stupid unnecessary law, then there will be a need for a company of machine gunners behind my back.

A
AiSPQR 13.12.21

Wing42
well, yes, you are not a "man in the street", but a highly developed person. and cattle are cattle. if you want to be cattle - be. you are a free person.

W
Wing42 13.12.21

AiSPQR
I did not say that I am not a man in the street and not a cattle. I am exactly the same cattle as everyone else. However, you, who ascribes to me words that I not only didn’t say, but didn’t even mean, automatically become one step below me. Somewhere between pebbles and annelids.

A
AiSPQR 13.12.21

Wing42
where to me to you, highly developed and spiritualized personality then. I'm crawling among the worms.