3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InboxM 16.12.21 09:49 pm

NFT metaverse or whatever, resentment about it. (STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl)

Stalkers, I'm not quite modern generation. I see the indignation of the players, fans about the creation of GSC some kind of bungle. However, I do not understand what it is and how it will ruin the game and the industry as a whole. Tell us what it is.
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 16.12.21

Koreans have mastered NFT and others want:
Spoiler

V
VETER15 23.12.21

InboxM
Everything depends on profit, crossing the border of greed to profit. Because of what, what is expected initially can be changed dramatically.

_
_iSTALKER_ 23.12.21

InboxM
There will be no nft. Either yesterday, or today it was reported to GSC

a
antonrogov 23.12.21

Well, it's like skins in CS: GO, only through the blockchain.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.21

most likely in any way depending on the implementation. as mentioned above, this is how I understood the type of skinners and game items tied to blockchains and depending on their prices, respectively. and similar, trading in-game items and currency has long been in all sorts of games.
It's another matter if the game is single player, you can wonder what the store is doing there and whether it is possible to play it without an Internet connection. but in this respect such games have been around for a million years. this is AC2 on release at least and Diablo 3 all sorts and recently all sorts of games.

A
Anderby 03.01.22

GSC shit before the release.