3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IzmdI 14.11.19 12:40 pm

DOP. mission chase mode \"burgerking\" (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

This here topic. I litsuha, 1,3. the WHOLE game is passed on 100% (career and chase mode). and there is paralic, which is introduced in the title screen and gets a message saying that you have opened specalog mission, which is available in chase mode. paralic this - burgerking. so, the message I get out, and the race does not appear! who knows what it is and how to treat it? thanks in advance :)
PS. I remember long ago I played like that in this mission there is on any American muscle car you start the race on the highway, and, I believe, level 7... the cops want to play this mission!
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marcus01 14.11.19

Katoteshikumei
Black edition set, there is such a race.

I
IzmdI 14.11.19

and I realized what it was. apparently, on this profile I have played in this race, she reveals tuning package of junkman. on another profile that I have an 8 character until, after entering the password it opened. the truth is, this was just the race, not avoiding the cops in a muscle car. then what is this race?

P
PaHaK 14.11.19

I went in this race. A couple of times it was passed, failed to win. Then installed the new version and scored for this race.

By the way, why I have no race with the seventh level cops (69-th)? In previous versions of the game were, and this one doesn't :(

S
ShaQ 14.11.19

Same thing..now that's established, but before that I remember at the very beginning were open the first, second and 69 ,and it will be remembered, now 69 had disappeared.By the way I used to have black edition, but still was.

P. S. I have not yet went there all MB open...

M
Marcus01 14.11.19

69 the race is only in the black of edition!!!

S
ShaQ 14.11.19

I'm not sure of course, but in all five mV I had on the computer was always this race, and not the fact that I have always stood b/e, and by the way how is it different from usual? forgot already...

Burgerking by the way, the trail itself should be open, if you like the game 100 percent will pass, just the thing is full of glitch and it won't open, well, at one pirate:)

A couple of times it was passed, failed to win.

I the first time now has passed, there is important thing at the end on the straight will not fit. But the race is so stressful, relax ned. There like the fastest car in the game, and give us a ride on the slowest of them(= I myself tried you to tune a lot of cars, the fastest is Moores and сл500, all of them in this race is, and one thread a third car, remember?

S
ShaQ 14.11.19

By the way put now black...but almost does not differ...

2 xSAGEx

It is you who now meant...Your absurd conclusion, and without logical and clear...

B
Barma1ey 14.11.19

And you're waiting for global changes? :)

S
ShaQ 14.11.19

)))Well, I think somehow bigger and then one race and a couple of cars...but before it I stood, I forgot just a memory now updated:)

P
PaHaK 14.11.19

How you can distinguish the black from the usual? Just a box or there is a change in the game (videos, screen savers)?

M
Marcus01 14.11.19

Pages
The main difference between the simple version of black edition-it's a Chevy Camaro in Quick start, in the last race, which is open from the beginning.

P
PaHaK 14.11.19

Wow, so early MNU was black Edishn. I didn't know) is the same.

S
Sooltan RS 14.11.19

xSAGEx right! burgerking - code to open special race for BMW! Which opens up new parts in the My Machines. And the race with the CAMARO SS is in Blockades!
PS. I'm sorry of course, but it's even the baby knows :)

A
Alhames 14.11.19

Burgerking by the way, the trail itself should be open, if you like the game 100 percent will pass, just the thing is full of glitch and it won't open, well, at one pirate:)
It's not a glitch, I have a license - the race is not opened. It can only be accessed with a cheat.

Which opens up new parts in the My Machines.
Not only in the career they are also available for brand.

A
Agamakus 14.11.19

ShaQ [Impulse...], I mean, you'd better not get smart and listen to knowledgeable people

M
MWInside 14.11.19

Where can I find this race?

A
Alhames 14.11.19

to-666-:
On the title screen type in burgerking, then go into chase mode - it will be 69th.

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 14.11.19

Nepaulese I'm racing though and entered code.

-
-ST1NGER- 14.11.19

I was also introduced - nothing. I have a black Edition.

B
BestPro777 14.11.19

Does not appear I have this mission....(((