3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IzmdI 14.11.19 12:40 pm

DOP. mission chase mode \"burgerking\" (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

This here topic. I litsuha, 1,3. the WHOLE game is passed on 100% (career and chase mode). and there is paralic, which is introduced in the title screen and gets a message saying that you have opened specalog mission, which is available in chase mode. paralic this - burgerking. so, the message I get out, and the race does not appear! who knows what it is and how to treat it? thanks in advance :)
PS. I remember long ago I played like that in this mission there is on any American muscle car you start the race on the highway, and, I believe, level 7... the cops want to play this mission!
45 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chamm 14.11.19

Appeared and I passed it, there Behe figachish, and the packs are opened

-
-ST1NGER- 14.11.19

Chamm, I don't know, I have it never opened! Like all properly done, but nothing happened.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 14.11.19

And I have it open, I passed this mission. There are some car need to get away from the police SUV, sorry no such car in the game... at least I have not seen.

C
Chamm 14.11.19

This is not about what you're talking about is already there. Burgerking opens when you vvodish burgerking where it says press enter

M
Marcus01 14.11.19

He introduced it and passed the race.I have a black edition.

M
MWInside 14.11.19

And I did not'rode where the race??? Enter the code, I it congratulations, You have unlocked... go into the game and where to find it? Hz...(((

V

Chamm, OOO thank you, passed the race and opened some packs.

-666 - the race series competition at the end.

And who do not have access to this race, you tried to change the keyboard layout?..

C
Chamm 14.11.19

Yes nsct) Is in cmake 3 years ago consumed)

M
MWInside 14.11.19

At the end have me 69 race, which me and without the code open (black Edition). There on my favorite Clarice from jeeps need to move. She chtoli???

2Верка
sorry no such car in the game... at least I have not seen.
Can you organize it in the store. It costs 0). If you are interested in, knock in Asya. It is certainly possible to organize with the help of a program Shop Spezial, but after the glitches are. I offer a completely painless manner.)

W
Wolk000 14.11.19

I have way identity is race 69 Tcrit without kakihto cheats

M
Marcus01 14.11.19

Lbdi, no offense, get your hands out of your ass and it'll be okay.

V

Yes no 69 race, in front of her. That is, 69 race after entering the code will become the 70th and choose the 69th. There all is written like it's a race Bigdicked, pass it and you will be happy blah-blah-blah... Just no more service packs I don't found. I also have the black Edition, pirates in General, and opened the race with no problems.

M
MWInside 14.11.19

I have this race a crappy((( after entering the code, writes that she added, but it really was 69, and remained(((

r
requital-47 14.11.19

after this race, start to create a new car and its starts to pump the engine and everything else, there are twists added Jankmana

M
MWInside 14.11.19

... But it will a bit) For 15 wheelbarrows bosses is not enough) And I have all cars bosses full bleed + the Junk man (Junkman).

B
Banzay-RUS 14.11.19

And I have something not added

B
Banzay-RUS 14.11.19

And, that's all, just needed a new profile to create. The first time was held

r
requital-47 14.11.19

Throw a save -666 - my soap and then watch you really want

B
Banzay-RUS 14.11.19

You're just the save in the working copy, and my(your) documents, delete and create a new game, then save, go out, come back and write code, and I have already removed, by the way can prog for bridge spread, which makes it edition'Mr. black, well unlocks additional cars and racing. And OSU your save game to throw, but I have it not 100% just 100 again no desire to be held.

B
Banzay-RUS 14.11.19

requital is 47 if not, write to the PM or ICQ 371357888 then make and skins.