3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alxmo 17.12.21 12:38 am

Initial barb gear (Diablo 2)

The bottom line is this - I play in a single (with a chest and runwords) for a frenzik, what more or less budget weapons or runwords are there in order to at least run through hell normally and farm for vultures beasts etc.?
Barb almost just finished nm (60lvl)
50 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROBAtw 17.12.21

crescent moon shael um tir = makes it possible to cast statics on impact, all monsters that are not immune to light will almost always start a battle against you with 50% hp.
eth oath in an ax, can argue with a low neck.
death cleaver, unique Berserker Ax is not a bad gun, Butcher Pupil up to elite is not bad either.
It's not bad to run with swords, there are good ones, for example light saber, azurewrath, doombringer.
It is interesting to try running with a laserator + some kind of veapon, but then without fights, so that the blood pressure does not interrupt.
From maces, we can distinguish stormlash and shaefer hammer, also static on impact.
In general, there are a lot of options to farm for 1-4 pp any location comfortably.

P
Patsa Vatsa 17.12.21

I once put on a Crescent Moon + Lawbringer for fun (both in pb). It turned out to be unexpectedly good by 1-3 pp. :) In general, I subscribe to what was said by the PROBAtw user.

R
Rivnyanyn 17.12.21

Alxmo
On my own I will add that it is worth paying attention to the doombringer because there is no more sword for the barb, any better !!
But seriously, PROBAtw has already described what and how. The only plus, in the single, you don't have to bother with choosing a gun and if you maxed out, for example, Mase Mastery, and then found a sword or an ax abruptly, you can run to Akara - reset the skills (it's fair to say) or just press the cross in the skill window; D

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

And where is the easiest place for me to get this business? Nm meph? And where is it better to beat the runzo, for example, on the same oath? (Just don't say that I have to drive wigs in the local area))
PS Thank you all, especially PROBAtw

p
passed 17.12.21

playin single (with jahs chest

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

passed
in my case, the jach chest is still useless. I still do not understand all its beauty and great value

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

I still don’t understand all its beauty and great value of
Alxmo, you’re breaking the already fragile logic of the firm (

you have to run for the runes everywhere, do not look for them on purpose. on helle sausage, where they do not kill much - The Pit, then Lower Kurast. from the variants of the runwords Black, Honor and Lawbringer.

C
CorvinOk 17.12.21

Obsessed, you can feel the Black and Honor runwords.
with NM Grfini? ; D

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

Obsessed
Even it was already ashamed. Who is he?

C
CorvinOk 17.12.21

Alxmo Who is he?
NM Grfinya is an Act 1 mob on Kashmar difficulty !!! (1st village, 4th task); D

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

CorvinOk, with nm - this is for self-sound hts dr @ cherov, like you. ; D and to him - with hella, ofc.

Alxmo, a firm? Yes, a simple player, one of us, but wants us to be either bored or sad here. depressed boy, in short.

C
CorvinOk 17.12.21

Obsessed? yes a simple player,
aha - the simplest !!! he, too, runs to the Countess behind the runes under Black and Honor !!!

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

CorvinOk, I don't know, but he clearly does it with this face: "("

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

Obsessed
on hella, I still can't even clean Blood moor, let alone kurast. And they beat me mercilessly, and I also give out almost exclusively due to the ds-90 on the headstriker. From gear, there are still peppers with sigon bots (30ias, 10 ls), a set hat + 1to all, string of ears, manald and raven frost, the rest is generally trash. Damage average 300-800, 3k ar, 1k def, 1.3k hp (no shouts). CHYADNT?

p
passed 17.12.21

CHYADNT?
You play a single barb from scratch.

R
Rivnyanyn 17.12.21

Alxmo
If you want to make it easier to play as a melee player, you need to start with a character for which gear is not critical, for example a summoner. And so you have to suffer and get your own gear.
How did you download skills / stats? In any case, I would first bet on HP (maximum in WIT and Bo).
By the way, there are also passable rvs - Honor and Passion.
A runzo either with the Countess's Hell, or Loki, which you quickly clean A5 nm or A1 + Hell.

f
firkax 17.12.21

passed
You play in a single barb from scratch.
in a single not from scratch it is impossible to play from scratch (we do not take into account cheats)

Rivnyanin
see above, no "start with another Persian so that then a melee player" in the single will not work

p
passed 17.12.21

^ the captain burst in ^

R
Rivnyanyn 17.12.21

firkax
He plays with the chest, and this is a cheat; D To throw the gear, he does not even need to create / connect his Persians.
It is quite reasonable to first podnadybat some gear / runes, a different Persian, rather than suffer.
But this is IMHO, I am for normal sex.
And not Rivnyanin, but Rivnyanyn
Alxmo
By the way, I strongly recommend (bitter experience) to remove nafig shared stash, and if it becomes necessary to throw things, use LAN and mules. It's just that at one point this chest may malfunction and the enchantment will not start. If, in this case, you remove the chest, then you will launch the enchantment, but what was in the chest is all in the pipe.

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

I hell knows, posons .. in my opinion, there is no need to grimace, it is high time to consider it a normal alignment that you can throw off what you find on a mule. at least in a single, at least where. and if someone wants to refuse it - this is his personal right, as a stern Spartan.

Rivnianin, it is better to just launch the game through the TP / IP - then there will be no pause and the "chest" will be clogged more slowly and selectively.
Spoiler- Mykola, you know, what is the name of Moskal beer? - Yak? - Beer! - Yak, yak ?! - Piiiivo! - Punching bi bis_v!; D