3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alxmo 17.12.21 12:38 am

Initial barb gear (Diablo 2)

The bottom line is this - I play in a single (with a chest and runwords) for a frenzik, what more or less budget weapons or runwords are there in order to at least run through hell normally and farm for vultures beasts etc.?
Barb almost just finished nm (60lvl)
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alxmo 17.12.21

firkax
mules are also used as an extension of the chest, in principle, only here there is less haemorrhage, and

Rivnyanyn is not banned

20 frenzy, 20 dswing, 3 in a jump, one at a time in shouts, at a swap +3 to all. Thanks about the chest, I will take into account, but the general and personal chest can probably fail, so it makes no sense at all. and I have nothing to keep in my chest so far)

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

In general, with such a train of thought, we will get to wigs soon, we have already thought of 40 / nekra. Well, I just want to play for the barb, without premature schmoto eruption

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

Alxmo, then tune in to a long and tedious farming of the one you manage to farm. drive on foot to the Countess. xs if it delivers. :-)

P
Patsa Vatsa 17.12.21

Alxmo, swing a cry for health, do lolbringer, trichurii, collect more ll, ds from your gear. Until you get to the neck, collect Oath in any ethereal hell sword (the cryptic sword will be especially good).

Q
QLinkee 17.12.21

>> And not Rivnyanin, but Rivnyanyn He
even writes usernames with his hands!

R
Rivnyanyn 17.12.21

Alxmo
can probably bug both a general and a personal chest
. Exactly. If this happens, then after the demolition of the Plow, the personal chest will contain what was there during the last save without the Plow. And if you played with the chest all the time, then essno there will be empty.
Xs, if you say that the mobs are hitting you hard, sacrifice the damage in favor of BO for now. And even with wounds on dead uniques / champions, use Find Item (you can use a swap, there are more skills).
Obsessed
and if someone wants to refuse it.
Just all things can drown in a bug. And a person will have no choice but to draw himself a Suduk Jakhov; D

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

QLinkee, tight fit for an ordinary player; D

Pats Vats, he is there in total sasamba, the runwords you mentioned are a subject of dreams .. :-)

Rivnyanyn, no, I only meant using a mule in a TCP / IP game. and no more than one is better at any given time. I have never finally used Pluggi. :-)

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

Obsessed
well why, if a couple of lems fall, then, in principle, there will be triplets and a lovbringer, not so outrageous)
Rivnyanyn
returned to the beginning of the topic, even if I have hp, then the damage is still not enough, hell packs in a minute -two picking up

And another question - do you need to enter ppl every time you enter the game? It's just that if I go to the menu, it feels like the strength of the mobs is preserved, and the exp and drop are reset to npl1

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

Alxmo, well, don't worry about tady and drive along nm, like the wind - there is a lot of what you need falls! :-) and Butchers Pupil and Runes ~ do Oham (personally caught Oham on nmbr in the single).

at each call, of course! :-)

T
Torum. 17.12.21

Alxmo
It seems to me that you pumped "nut resist".

R
Rivnyanyn 17.12.21

Alxmo
don’t worry and drive along nm [2]
With 60 level on hella without gear, I was able to run with a current summoner. Sales in pit ran on hc, at the beginning of the season.
One thing I’ll not screw up: if you really want to play honestly - why use the chest and reset skills?
And another question - do you need to enter PPL every time you enter the game?
In the properties of the Plow, you need to put from 1 to 8. What you put this and will always be. If you have registered more than 1, the message Players set up to X will appear when you enter the game.

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

Rivnyanyn
I want not honestly, but on my own))) what's the point of downloading the same magpie and farming on it? Why then any other Persian? for pvp it would still be possible, but in the single it is like that. it is easier then to immediately draw a Persian with perfect gear, and "start playing on it"

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

if you really want to play honestly - why use the chest and reset skills?
Rivnyanyn, ohh ### ... :-)

what's the point of downloading the same squirrel and farming on it? Why then any other Persian?
Alxmo, the answer is obvious. is not it so? :-)

R
Rivnyanyn 17.12.21

I want not honestly, but on my own)))
Well then, roll up your sleeves and in the field; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.12.21

Alxmo
Take the measurement of the may and collect Obedience for him in some Partizan. This will immediately solve the problem from the farm of the 1st act of hell. If you find an elite ethereal 5s disc (xD), rebuild it. There will be a deadly measure. If you rocked the dancer of death, you could grind this druk in your palms.

R
Rivnyanyn 17.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
So he needs to press one button and at least a dancer of death, even a mourner of war; D
Damn, but for the measure, no one really suggested :(
Or maybe he wants on his own, without any help, like; D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.12.21

and so that gold does not rat: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 17.12.21

Rivnyanyn
This is anything but the Mourner . ### will be xD
... a circle of red, bloody tears ... no, I refuse to believe it.

a
annortheone 17.12.21

Alxmo
Heroeditor to help. But on the peg, you will have to turn to the services of secret confidential onts with whips.

O
Obsessed 17.12.21

Heroeditor to help.
greenstyle, :-(