3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 17.12.21 01:17 am

Supposed weapon in game (Fallout 4)

How do you expect to see it? What degree of modification and crafting do you assume and what do you appreciate from the demonstrated? What are your impressions of the information about him? There will be a discussion about the expected gameplay weapons in the game.

Weapon crafting
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 17.12.21

If you can make a fiery sniper rifle - 10 out of 10!

H
Hayden 17.12.21

Most of all, I am interested in whether the NPCs and GG will carry weapons behind their backs and a one-handed weapon on their hips, as if in a holster, as in previous parts, because this was not shown in any video, only on a few arts from the presentation itself.
And the crafting system for such a game, the developers came up with and made just great!

A
Alxmo 17.12.21

the usual RPGShna system of weapons, in the same borderlands in the same way, except that there cannot be upgraded, everything falls as it is

C
CryHunter 17.12.21

Judging by the video presented, the modifications will not be superficial.
I hope that the same many improvements can be sculpted on each weapon.

G
GIVE IN THE GAME STORY 17.12.21

I would also like to see modified bullets / cartridges.

R
RicoChico 17.12.21

I'm afraid that such a pumping would not affect the balance and logic.

-
-Raixs- 17.12.21

I hope that the weapon will not hang in the air, as in the 3rd part)))) And so, I want to assemble a laser sniper, just like in the 2nd part.

p
perni007 17.12.21

The handicraft machine gun and "Raketka" were shown. And the rich possibilities for their modification. (I really want to see more "handicraft") In F3 I remember the "Shish-kebab" and the railroad rifle.

w
we get what we deserve 17.12.21

I strongly encourage crafting, because it seems to me that it is squeezed to the maximum in terms of weapons. A creative approach to the game in creating weapons will also allow the player to decide their fate: everything will depend on the quality of the created weapon against the enemy. The main thing is to bring crafting to the end and make it the most voluminous in the weapon modernization system, however, limit it to the framework of logic.

S
Staving 17.12.21

I wonder if there will be a bipod for a knife?

T
TTG 17.12.21

A very significant moment. An unparalleled system with which the player gets an unprecedented number of possible modifications. All that remains is to sensibly balance it.

Spoiler

T
TTG 17.12.21

The old-style interface, sharpened for a mouse, also pleased

Spoiler

S
Sithomazafakatron 17.12.21

I would like the minigun to be of normal power, otherwise in f3 and fnv, it was weak.

S
SimplyTheCat 17.12.21

Collect a hefty hammer with blades from an ordinary baseball bat and tape a machine gun to all this, what could be better?

I
Ilya_Muriy 17.12.21

Hopefully it will be possible to rivet the muffler to the submachine gun, pistol, and rifle. I love stealth and silent killings.

A
Anderby 17.12.21

I want Winchester P94 from the first part. You run around in a purple cassock, Chad of the cathedral, you run into super mutants and without a single scratch kill them all from this plasmagan. In NV, it's kind of flimsy and light.

p
people with a machine gun 17.12.21

HavchikMetal
Take the Avenger (modified minigun), the most powerful firearm in the game, found in the Devil's Throat

M
MrSmoke67 17.12.21

Crafting is certainly cool, my jaw dropped when watching the presentation, but here's the usual weapon (well, like there are ordinary machine guns, shotguns, pistols on the 9mm type. ... Well, it seems like a double-barreled gun was seen at the presentation, so I hope there will be ordinary guns too.

T
TTG 17.12.21

s
solus. 17.12.21

Staving
I wonder if there will be a bipod for a knife?
Only complete with a telescopic sight.