3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nalex 17.12.21 01:28 am

And again tanks ... (Armored Warfare)

Fucking game! I liked the more dynamic battles than in potato, and the graphics are better than in the tundra. Donut is not as cruel as in kortofan, and the buns are sweeter than in the tundra. In short, it's a pleasure to play :) Well, what shall we discuss with the Lord?
27 Comments
Sort by:
4 fingers 17.12.21

who are tired of old tanks will switch to modern ones.

R
Rinat Ibragimov Hasanych 17.12.21

Nalex
If you like kartokhino donation, nobody asks you to play "IT" !!! Silently just fish your topic from here and that's it. Donate calmly into potatoes.

K
KAPRAL27 17.12.21

As I understand it, there will be no single company?

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

Nalex
First of all, there is no interest in me to drive on wedges, but I want to drive on a normal tank. And this "Similarity" of tanks will be much better. Than the potato conveyor, the tanks of the 2nd world, the planes of the 2nd world, and also the ships of the 2nd world. Zadolbalo, hunting for something new and interesting! I don't know about ships, but tanks and planes have the same boring gameplay, the only difference is that some are on land and others are in the air.

G
GhostRusSPB 17.12.21

Garris1992
World War II is not in kartokha. There, from 1917 to the 60s, it seems. But the problem is that there is half the tanks invented

And tutochki present)
This and a beret.

B
BorodaOLD 17.12.21

I'm more interested in what will happen to the payment. I would also like to have normal premium tanks, and not flawed like those of a potato. Also, many fear that the soap will ruin everything. I myself have not dealt with soap before, wait and see.

T
Tomas freeze 17.12.21

but it was the modernity, the BMP, the graphics, the rain during the battle that bribed me. I signed up for the closed beta test.

B
BenziLLLa 17.12.21

Everything would be great if it weren't for the soap ...
Remember Warface, Allods online, Perfekt world and ArcheAge. In essence, good games, with an interesting atmosphere, gameplay and balance ... Before the soap is taken on them. Break any balance to please donate, ban cheaters, instead of closing holes and fixing bugs. But this is closer to the end of the project, but at the beginning ... The
ideal scheme according to the soap version:
1. Closed tests - a rather expensive invite, but the game is worth it. There are many bugs, but the community responds quickly and fixes everything.
2. Open tests - donate is a little, and it does not solve almost anything. More and more content appears in the game, it looks better, is better optimized and starts to be advertised. There are bugs, but they are still being fixed.
3. Release-post-release - the game continues to evolve, but donate strengthens its position. The first cheaters appear.
4. A year after the release - the community is hammering a bolt for bugs and cheaters. The whole balance that was destroyed by the donation.
5. Two years after release - players still continue to play "by inertia". There are more and more cheaters. Donut is everything.
6. Four years after release - nothing is introduced except new bugged content. Almost all of this content is donated.
7. Five years after the release - online reaches record lows, and the soap starts to itch, Begins to hang advertisements for this game and on all advertising banners. Because of this, most potential new players start to get hot from any mention of this project.
8. In the end, everything gets hammered, but the performance of the game is maintained. For some dark purposes, we, mere mortals, incomprehensible.

It is worth mentioning this very fight against cheaters. A good friend of mine played Warface. He played for two years, donated quite a lot. And it so happened that a complaint was pressed against him and he was banned. For eleven years. FOR ELEVEN YEARS. After that, he did not go there. I didn’t register new accounts, didn’t try to appeal anything.
Nice way to fight, yes.

C
Com_Bat 17.12.21

Wonderfully played two days of alpha testing. Huge 10-ka game. Will be released to rate.

i
ilyuschenkov_i 17.12.21

More tanks ... They've already gotten tired. Start cutting the next project right away, then, about tanks ... in space.

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

BenziLLLa
So your friend is a shalabol, and he is treating that he was banned for 11 years. If you were banned, then you used cheats or picked something in the client. There were a lot of complaints about me, there were a couple of times that my account was blocked for the duration of the investigation, but after a day or two they removed everything and continued to play further, because I did not use any software.

B
BenziLLLa 17.12.21

Garris1992
The point is not that he did or did not do something. The bottom line is the significant disproportionate punishment. And this speaks of the incompetence of the moderators. Which, in turn, speaks of the incompetence of the project administration. Which, in turn, speaks about the attitude of the publishers to the project and the players.

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

BenziLLLa
Punishment is tantamount to a crime, since you used something, get banned! If you don't use it, you don't get banned.

B
BenziLLLa 17.12.21

Garris1992
I stole a toothpick from a neighbor, and they chopped off my head for that, plus my whole family was killed in mercury and uranium mines. If you live in a country in which such justice is considered the norm, you obviously do not understand that your president / general secretary / king-king / leader (emphasize the necessary) frankly does not care about the state of his people in general and you in particular. If you, personally, someone calls you a thief, no one will conduct an investigation, appoint a court (you can not mention the jury), also, you will not be given a lawyer, and you will say the last word to the executioner.
Well, the rest of the world does not live in the Middle Ages. Maybe.

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

BenziLLLa
Hmm .. according to your comments it can be judged that the soap mercilessly bans innocent people ... and the cheaters continue to play)) I play with the CBT, so you’ll tell me how it’s unfair to ban players who don’t donate. I used the bug on liquidation, they gave me six months for the bug, it's good that they were still amnestied, otherwise I would have gotten banned for 20 years now. so think with your head, is your friend really as pure as he told you?

B
BenziLLLa 17.12.21

Garris1992
I read all my posts in this thread three times, but I never noticed a single mention of the "purity" of my friend. Definitely, the use of a cheat took place. It looks like we will have to repeat ...
The point is not that he did or did not do something. The bottom line is the significant disproportionate punishment. And this speaks of incompetence ... etc.

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

BenziLLLa
I read all your posts and I see that you still do not understand that cheaters should be punished not only by bans, but generally by deleting the account and blocking the computer for hardware. It is a pity that such a system is not adopted in many games for "armament" In relation to cheaters, this is still very competent. Incompetence is if you are banned for a year in the chat for a mate, yes, this is incompetence.

B
BenziLLLa 17.12.21

Garris1992
Okay, we won't cut your head off right away, We'll leave you a couple of tendons and an artery, well that's it, a little chance for you. Ha ha ha.
Giving a permanent is a perfectly normal punishment. The user messed up so much and (or) so much that he badly damaged the project. In this case, it was not a permanent that was discharged, but 11 years of ban. A sort of mockery from the moderators. And if the moderator scoffs, then this speaks of the incompetence of the administration ... etc.

G
Givemethedust 17.12.21

BenziLLLa
Once banned for cheats, why all this dispute? Your friend played with cheats, mocked the players, they mocked him too, and everything is correct. Your arguments are absolutely left-wing. The punishment is more than fair.

G
Garris1992 17.12.21

BenziLLLa Tough
case ... You are like a lawyer for a murderer who murdered his victim in a brutal way in a crowded square ...