3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riсhard 17.12.21 01:28 am

Friend (Note from Messenger) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Surely all of you had to scream in the cities. Dawnstar, Morthal, Riften - it doesn't matter. Under what circumstances - this is also not the point. The fact is that then a messenger will certainly come running with a letter from a "friend". The letter contains an indication of the location of the next word. And so, reading another letter, I became interested - and what kind of friend? I did not find anything in Google, Elderskrollsviki is also silent. Maybe you know? Who is this? Arngeir? Dolphin? Esbern? Paarthurnax? If you also do not know, then let's think about who it might be?
86 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 17.12.21

Such is the friend. Probably the one who also orders you all the time.

M
Marquess 17.12.21

Definitely not Paarthurnax. Imagine how he will write a letter? But I ask myself these questions.

M
Marquess 17.12.21

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%BE_%D0%BE%D1%82_%D0%B4 % D1% 80% D1% 83% D0% B3% D0% B0

R
Riсhard 17.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms [Back from the dead]
No, those from whom you stealthily steal something are ordering. I was ordered by a blacksmith, from whom I stole some ingots, the owner of a tavern, from whom I stole five gold. No one saw the theft, no one can call the guard, so they order mercenaries.
Hevnoraak
I also found this, but this is just the text of a letter with a solution to the bug.

w
white_wolf45 17.12.21

if you think about it, then the so-called friend is Dolphin .... since she is made of blades, and the blades were once great dragon fighters, she loves to know the location of any dragon burial and a place of power! this is to the love of her)

G
GK_222 17.12.21

white_wolf45
If you think even better, then she does not care where Dovahkiin once again burst out and what he learns there - she has persistent dragon-phobia.

Hevnoraak An
unfinished quest, or rather its remains. This particular one consisted in the murder of the kawaii jarl of Solitude - Elsif, but since She is a hefty plot character, apparently they decided to cut it out.

R
Riсhard 17.12.21

white_wolf45
That is, Dolphin is running after us and watching - are we shouting in cities or not?

w
white_wolf45 17.12.21

Ghost Rider
I do not shout in cities, the messenger just brings me notes from a "friend"

R
Ram13 17.12.21

This "friend" is with us in the dungeons. I would think about a horse or a dog, but I don't have them, and letters still come.
It seems to me that these are gray beards. How they do it - I don’t know. Maybe they have a special hearing for screams. Or maybe Paarthurnax hears Dovahkina, and dictates letters to the gray-bearded ones.

M
Melanholiy 17.12.21

Ram13
Don't you think that these can be different people?

R
Riсhard 17.12.21

white_wolf45
I don’t know, I have such notes from screams in cities. The text says: "Morthal / Dawnstar / Riften / Whiterun / another city is all abuzz ..."

S
Sieg murr 17.12.21

Who is this? Arngeir? Dolphin? Esbern? Paarthurnax?

He introduced the dragon Paarthurnax, who, sticking out his tongue, diligently writes a letter to the Dovahkiin, and then catches some courier and gives the poor man an envelope that has been made out of fear.

w
white_wolf45 17.12.21

Ghost Rider
"Morthal / Dawnstar / Riften / Whiterun / another city is all abuzz ..."
this text can be interpreted in different ways .... the first option: you pronounced Tuum in any city (you were given a letter through the messenger) second option: you being in any city, you kill a dragon (that is, you save residents from death) you may also receive a letter) and the third option: glory is ahead of the GG and when he appears in cities, the cities are buzzing from the fact that the great Dovahkiin himself visited this or that city ... something like this

R
Ram13 17.12.21

Melanholiy
Speaking of birds. Why not?

And in letters, not necessarily cities. I "hummed" in the dungeons. =)

K
KostaRPK 17.12.21

Yes it is Dolphin.

w
white_wolf45 17.12.21

Ghost Rider
It all started when I killed a dragon in Whiterun ....

w
white_wolf45 17.12.21

Ghost Rider
And by the way, Solitude is under the Imperials, and as far as I know that the Imperials are cooperating with the Thalmor, which, in turn, almost destroyed the Blades ... so in this city you may not receive a letter ...

M
Mockingbird XD 17.12.21

Maybe this "friend" is Alduin? XD

S
Strapon_man 17.12.21

Yes it is Dolphin.
Yes, this is not a Dolphin. I haven’t brought Jurgen's horn yet, and I don’t know any Dolphin, but they are already bringing me letters. So these are most likely just gray-bearded ones. For until the first appearance in high Hrothgar, no letters were brought, although I already shouted

M
Mockingbird XD 17.12.21

For before the first appearance in high Hrothgar, letters were not brought, although I already shouted with
my Khajiit, the head of the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild of level 41, I did not reach High Hrothgar, and letters from the "friend" still bring = _ = "
So this is not Greybeards, this is Alduin, I answer x)