3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Riсhard 17.12.21 01:28 am

Friend (Note from Messenger) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Surely all of you had to scream in the cities. Dawnstar, Morthal, Riften - it doesn't matter. Under what circumstances - this is also not the point. The fact is that then a messenger will certainly come running with a letter from a "friend". The letter contains an indication of the location of the next word. And so, reading another letter, I became interested - and what kind of friend? I did not find anything in Google, Elderskrollsviki is also silent. Maybe you know? Who is this? Arngeir? Dolphin? Esbern? Paarthurnax? If you also do not know, then let's think about who it might be?
86 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 17.12.21

After visiting the Lost Chance mine and using the Shout Dash in it - to move beyond the waterfall, the messenger will begin to bring letters with the coordinates of the walls of the shout.
http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%BE_%D0%BE%D1%82_%D0%B4 % D1% 80% D1% 83% D0% B3% D0% B0

B
Bulletstorm777 17.12.21

They are also signed "friend"))) Either Dolphin or Greybeards (logically). In reality, this is just a feature of the game (this "friend" is developed).

B
Bulletstorm777 17.12.21

They are also signed "friend"))) Either Dolphin or Greybeards (logically). In reality, this is just a feature of the game (this "friend" is developed).

P
Pril balsam 17.12.21

I wonder why messengers come running with notes sometimes completely naked?

T
Tomomi 17.12.21

Cheryl
ahh ??????

N
No more drugs 17.12.21

Oh, I played 200 hours and did not know anything about these letters. I'll have to try.

k
kibernark 17.12.21

Really strange ... there were messengers on the pirate, but not a single one (((

N
No more drugs 17.12.21

kibernark
Yeah, and I didn't have any messengers ...

A
Alexxxandos 17.12.21

You'd better tell me how Conselmo from Markart found out that somewhere in the forest I squeezed a Dwemer ax off a bandit, I didn't shout about it to anyone. By the way, in Riften a guard came up to me and said - tie up screaming, people get scared. I replied - will not happen again. I still don’t shout in big cities, otherwise they’ll be imprisoned, but I’m not imprisoned, I’m a professional

T
Tomomi 17.12.21

Alexxxandos
so the guard is a bluff ...

A
Alexxxandos 17.12.21

so it can be a bluff, but it can also raise panic

T
Tomomi 17.12.21

Alexxxandos
with me, he just walked around and was a cock constantly, and I was rude to him in dialogues ...

P
Prostoi nik 17.12.21

I wonder why messengers come running with notes sometimes completely naked?
Looks like they stumble upon robbers or thieves on the way, so they rob them, so to speak, to their cowards.

A
Atay Wolverine 17.12.21

I know who this Friend is - this is some cunning tomb robber who sends a fool to clean up ancient ruins for him, and then picks up everything that remains for him, unless, of course, your Dovahkiin is not a pathological plushkin, plundering tombs to the last speck of dust, including tools for embalming;)

u
usoid 17.12.21

Messrs have no friends in Avanchensel. But if you gafknut there, then I usually get a note, with a probability of 100%. Like fse are amazed at the power of my Tuum. I wonder who these FSE are? There are also similar locations, but not all. In some, you can burst from screaming, but you will not see a letter from a friend.
There is a sign. If you already have a note, but you haven't closed it, you don't have to wait for a new one, even though you bother. At least my years have never had two notes from a friend at once. And I had quite a few years.

P
Pril balsam 17.12.21

The fact is that then a messenger will certainly come running with a letter from a "friend".

A friend is a gray-bearded man. Moreover, if you check whether they are or not, until you find a place, they will be silent, not saying the new place of the screaming wall, but as soon as you find it, then if you run to them, you can say the following.

You'd better tell me how Conselmo from Markart found out that somewhere in the forest I squeezed a Dwemer ax off a bandit, I didn't shout about it to anyone.

Didn't you see a chicken or a dog or a bird next to you? So, all this beast ran straight to Conselm and reported ...

u
usoid 17.12.21

CHERYL
You're wrong. Notes from a friend and the issuance of quests to places of power by graybeards are in no way connected. I personally checked it. A friend's note was lying around for a long time in my sack's backpack, not closed, not worn out, and the gray-bearded men regularly gave tips to places of power. Moreover, gray beards can easily give a tattoo in the same place as a note from a friend and vice versa. So that's it.

P
Pril balsam 17.12.21

usoid
Well, I don't remember exactly. And how do gray-beards sign in their notes?

A
Atay Wolverine 17.12.21

CHERYL
Well, I don't remember exactly. And how do gray-beards sign in their notes?
Sasha Borodach%)

u
usoid 17.12.21

Cheryl
I already realized that you don't remember exactly. And I was puzzled specifically. For I do not like to gallop on a freshly dumped task. Haste is needed when catching fleas and diarrhea, so rushing to accomplish something makes little sense. I'll be there - I'll come in, close the quest.
I have an assumption, nothing substantiated, so fantasies. I sound.
Remember those guards who helped the GG kill the first dragon. They are quite friendly, really surprised and confused, although they are happy with the appearance of a dovahkin, one might even say happy. Why not help them, gentlemen, suggest places of power? And there is a survivor guard in the tower, he is certainly glad. I often get the first note right after I go to the city and hear the cries of the gray beards. At the same time, only the guards and the Jarl's bodyguard heard the screams. Well, if you exclude the telescope of the graybeards and Porturnax.