3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VikJorel 17.12.21 01:37 am

How do I earn bonuses?

Explain to me, please, and someone received something in return for bonuses, is this not cheating?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/bonus
is this not a hoax?
I don’t know, but during the year of my stay at the PG I didn’t observe any indignation about this.

V
VikJorel 17.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
Thank you

L
Le Gaspilleur 17.12.21

VikJorel
NZCH)

P
Psychodolb 17.12.21

VikJorel
someone got something in return for

Easy bonuses 8 bucks on steam for 3 years, lol .. (=

7Rain7 17.12.21

VikJorel
This is not a deception, I also did not hear that someone was overturned. Just like at Psychodolb, pennies were gained for all the time. Well, stupidly for 2-3 months 5k bonuses. 2 times brought them to the online game. 5000 bonuses = 50 rubles in the online game))). They say that lovers of blogging and activists receive bonuses of 1-2k per day, but I haven’t checked them, because
I’ll work better, it will be orders of magnitude more.))) PS: Consider this a small reward for activity. Kidalov is gone.

V
Vaipen 17.12.21

Course bonuses of course there are no words, some interjections. To make money on the din in Steam, you need to re-copy the Internet floor to the site. It’s really easier to spend a month at work, donate a salary to Steam and buy the necessary din.

R
Ripper man 17.12.21

VikJorel
you INTO, what a deception, I already saved up 25 rubles for the summer

V
Vanya Rygalov 17.12.21

How do I earn bonuses?
How? ... oh to the top ... But in general, ask the blog writers, they dig them around the clock, like miners. Heh, heh ....

D
Darkmoonlight 17.12.21

I bought the third Gothic)