3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LegionVladika 18.12.21 01:37 pm

Dishonored is ... (Dishonored)

Dishonored is a new word in the genre or just a good game. Share your thoughts, want to know :)
34 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 18.12.21

Iotar
Yes, I signed up for 1c courses =)))))

G
GarretSSS 18.12.21

Iotar
mcbrut
There is some kind of anonymous kidalt society here :) I can also be in your group

I
InSaneJeSter 18.12.21

-TrO_FiM_AkA_ [end to sosoles] -
Words of "Gamer" and shkoloty

-
-Vercus- 18.12.21

... just another game not worth paying attention to. I played without any interest (it's good that I didn't buy a license). Very predictable plot.

a
animudebil 18.12.21

I liked it, I did not experience any inconvenience, I got a lot of pleasure and even tried it for a different ending. Thoughtful and exciting plot, great music, pleasant gameplay, great style and atmosphere. But whoever does not notice all this point-blank is their problem. I am satisfied with the game and will not give up a worthy sequel.

m
metrolist3256 18.12.21

You can ask, when will you pass the game all your skills will remain when you start a new one ??? Who knows, please answer)

I
Infiltrator 18.12.21

Normal game.

S
SkyGame 18.12.21

Excuse me, a new word in what genre? Stealth?
Yes, here, right after the first sorties from the prison, after killing the first guard, I hid behind the column, the second guard came almost to the place where the body was lying on the floor three meters in front of him, and he did not notice anything, there was either crying or laughing. We don't need such stealth.

T
Tula Potsik 18.12.21

A game with a good idea, but a very mediocre implementation and practically no stealth. Between it and the third Thief, I would choose the latter, it is more interesting and more difficult

v
velocevortex 18.12.21

Dishonored is ...
... when He protects you from a group of assassins ~

b
barmaley73 18.12.21

good game

W
White judge 18.12.21

Dishonored is ...
A very stylish game with a steampunk touch, a lot of possible ways of passing.
In general, Dishonored is Good I
almost burst into tears, at a good ending.

m
mafia5000 18.12.21

The game is just a class found in a torrent straight from dlc downloaded. I decided to just play, but I liked the game so much, I replayed it twice and got good endings in all dlc and the original game

S
Stingerclaw 18.12.21

Gorgeous game) We are waiting for the continuation!