3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LegionVladika 18.12.21 01:37 pm

Dishonored is ... (Dishonored)

Dishonored is a new word in the genre or just a good game. Share your thoughts, want to know :)
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sieger_Nuclear 18.12.21

A combo of the best ideas from old games (thief, etc.) in an awesome setting ... not a masterpiece, but close) ...

G
GasoLine | GL 18.12.21

Dishonored is neither fish nor meat - no grafon, no plot

M
Master of shadows 18.12.21

This is a really great game. And I don't see any minuses in it. Grafon? Grafon for shkolota.

G
GasoLine | GL 18.12.21

Master of Shadows
Grafon for shkolota.
soap for grandparents

W
WilderTier 18.12.21

Probably just a good game)

m
mcbrut 18.12.21

This is a publicized shit that is why (probably they are just crazy and fools) everyone thinks cool.
How can feces be cool? In this game, everything is so terrible that nothing saves it.
I remember watching the video and saying to myself "yes, this is cool", but there were doubts about the game and they justified themselves.
They call it old school. Ummm what's so old school. The lazy people worked on the game, then the macaques and finished the stones.
The setting is reminiscent of CL 2. This is not a compliment, this is a slap in the face. You couldn't come up with something original? Although of course why reinvent the wheel.
In short, the game, if not a failure of the year, then a complete disappointment. Such an ugly "game" in which the player entertains himself, runs along the corridors, listens to disgusting music and watches ridiculous videos. Yes, I know that you can look for secret paths and blah blah. But this is necessary.
Stealth is the crappiest thing in the game. If you want a good ending, don't kill, and this is where this burden begins. Opponents don't see you they have that heads in the gorilla's ass? It is necessary to sneak up and STROKE 100500 times.
You can minus, but there is nothing in the game. This is soulless shit. Well-promoted soulless crap
Well, okay about the graphics. I haven’t met such turbidity for a long time. We want a nice picture and special effects. We don't need blurry textures and angular characters.
Why do we need powerful computers if we are shoved with feces covered in mud from above. Okay, if you like this kind of graphics, let's all play Quake 1, Anrial and Doom. We do not care about beautiful graphics.
Oh, and in the incentive the game costs 1000r. Why did they break such a price? I'd rather buy 2 really good games than one unfinished code.

I
Iotar 18.12.21

mcbrut
So many words are written, and in such an aggressive tone, but in essence it is only explained why stealth is bad ...

There is nothing to surprise the "old people" with, but the "shkolota" will not understand it.

m
mcbrut 18.12.21

Iotar
Well, how else to write if they released a "monster". This is not a game but a mistake

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.12.21

mcbrut
Go play sucking creed and calm down.

m
mcbrut 18.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms [Judas Priest]
Well I'll go and play when it comes out. And you sit on playing the so-called "masterpiece". Dishorned old school. Don't make me laugh.
Blind, stupid dishorned fans minus. Oh oh oh what should I do? How scary

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.12.21

mcbrut
And you sit on playing the so-called "masterpiece". Dishorned old school. Do not make me laugh.
And what does old school have to do with it? Playing a game just because it's old school, or not playing it for the same reason, is just nonsense. Dishonored is just a fun game to play, that's all. If the game does not have a "GRAPHONE BETTER THAN IN LIFE! 1111", and she makes the players sometimes wiggle their convolutions, this is not a reason to call it old school.

m
mcbrut 18.12.21

ironHAMMER.ms [Judas Priest]
Just screaming that she's old school everywhere. Yeah oldschool oldschool.
A friend says the game is cool. I asked why he thinks so and in response only silence
[[[new user]]]
PS Try to set the highest level of difficulty. I assure you, stealth will transform right away. Played hard. The difference is barely noticeable. You just grab it harder. AI is stupid at any difficulty level. That is how he was made.
Do you know what is the main difference between the same Assassin and Dishonored? The fact that the Assassin is a solid scripted movie. First of all, parkour is striking - the script sits on the script, it drives the script. You hold down the run button and you sit watching the assassin jumping on the rooftops. Press x tu vin in a vacuum.
So which is better? Interactive or cinema? In my opinion, movies are best watched in the cinema, right? So, enjoy your viewing;)
I honestly xs why you write about the assassin. Although I would not be surprised that if you "sewed" the CODE here. Probably you think that I am 12 years old, I look at the drug addict Pavlik and fap on the assassin. Although I do not care what you think about me there.
The assassin is somehow trying to entertain (well, except for the revelation of a stupid copy from the pre-parts), to interest, but there is nothing like that for dishornede. There are no interesting scenes, videos, dialogues. Everything is dull and boring. He is "old school" stealth. There are a lot of conventions in it. I hope everything will be tougher in the new hitman.
First of all, parkour is striking - the script sits on the script, drives the script So in dishorned we do the same. Strangled, hid. That's all. Moreover, what kind of parkour you wanted in an assassin. So that 5 buttons when climbing on the wall had to be controlled by the GG? By God, your example is nonsense.
Hmm bezdesde had to decide what they want from the game. Do not understand what.
The game is nonsense. My IMHO
I know that most do not think so and do the right thing. Not everyone should like something.

m
mcbrut 18.12.21

[[[new user]]]
I'm just used to the old difficulty level system. Easy, medium and hard. As if I can not retrain myself I
propose to end the pointless dispute. OK. Dishorned left a long time ago. Discussing it is no longer interesting.
I hope the second part of this game will be made and everyone will fix everything and improve it at times.
Looks like you did an achievement for not using all the skills. I didn't buy it. Spend 1000 rubles on the game. Well xs. I am already 22 years old and my love for games is fading. Most of the time, I'll play lightly and that's it.
Already the games do not surprise and delight me. This is probably the finish line. In the next year I will go to the army, so I will probably abandon it, or vice versa =)))

A
Anderby 18.12.21

... this is shit.

E
Einheri 18.12.21

Dishonored is ... a
pissing parasha, it seems we have already decided

h
hamza80 18.12.21

this is a game that I didn’t go through to the end

h
hamza80 18.12.21

just tired of

... ... ... 18.12.21

... the game.

t
trustedSunbro 18.12.21

This is one of the best games of the year, but not a gothi :(

I
Iotar 18.12.21

mcbrut
Well, how else to write if they released a "monster". This is not a game, but a mistake.
Softer it is necessary. Why hurt fans' feelings in vain?)
I am 22 years old and my love for games is dying out. Most of the time, I'll play lightly and that's it.
Already the games do not surprise and delight me.
Understand. Many people do it like that, and games don't catch me right now either. I don't even want to argue about games anymore…. If you are bored, you can try switching from games to anime and manga, if you have not been fond of this before. Or something else.