3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-fox 18.12.21 01:37 pm

Fair Games (Diablo 2)

Posony, a new + res command has appeared in the Fair games, showing which resist or other is wearing over the norm.

I quote: "In fair games, the command + res <character name> is available to all players.
Shows a list of violations by resists and absorbs (without specifying the numbers). Rules that depend on the enemy, as well as rules for dual claw assassin does not take into account (because in what equipment the player is going to fight and against whom it is impossible in advance) ".

Posted in the general topic, tk. not everyone goes to the server section.
89 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 18.12.21

What then is the value compared to if the limit may depend on the adversary?

Q
QLinkee 18.12.21

Wasn't it easier to display res / abs? And there it is for themselves to decide. Maybe people don't want to play at all.

T
T-fox 18.12.21

QLinkee
At first I suggested that, but in response I heard "the features of these games are purposefully minimized and are manifested only through the moderator, who, using his mind, decides what and to whom to report and what not." Although I’m lying, from the very beginning I suggested cutting them off automatically, but Mr_N didn’t approve.

Maybe people don't want to play at all.
Well, play, the "+ res" command does not bother you. =)

PS I hope Mr_N does not mind that I quote him without asking. It seems that he did not divulge anything important. If, nevertheless, I did something wrong, then I apologize.

Q
QLinkee 18.12.21

>> the features of these games are purposefully minimized and are manifested only through the moderator, who, using his mind, decides for himself what and to whom to report, and what not
: DD I
propose to add a robot moderator. Let him tell everyone the cuts when the players type + res: D

>> Well, play, the command "+ res" does not bother you. =)
I wanted to help :)

T
T-fox 18.12.21

QLinkee
Well, the resources are not disclosed, so that you cannot see the opponent's weaknesses. I myself agree with this idea. You can not give full information about the strengths and weaknesses of your defense - this can give the enemy an advantage. For example: Smither sees that the enemy has 54 (or when less than 35) others, concludes that the enemy is most likely without a block and is no longer afraid to knock off the charge. ... Or, for example, I, amazon nat / pd / light, will be very happy to find out (ofc if you imagine that I am not a modern, who already sees all these cuts) which cuts the opponent lacks.

As the saying goes, "knowledgeable means armed."

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

Ofc if you imagine that I am not a modernization, which already sees
T-Fox, and you, when you yourself duel, also burn other people's cuts? : D

T
T-fox 18.12.21

Obsessed
Mmmm, xs. Nope ?! ; DDDDDDD

O
Obsessed 18.12.21

T-Fox, <: D

Q
QLinkee 18.12.21

>> (ofc if you imagine that I'm not a modern, who already sees all these cuts)
Here, I propose to equalize the possibilities :)

T
T-fox 18.12.21

QLinkee
You are not suggesting that =)

Q
QLinkee 18.12.21

T-Fox
Same result :)

T
T-fox 18.12.21

Bump

a
annortheone 18.12.21

Bump

O
Olezha Bukhalo 18.12.21

I generally do not understand the meaning of here (on pg) fire. Sho fair sho no, on pg one and the same.

O
Olezha Bukhalo 18.12.21

I just want to say - on pg fair this is a convention. And whether there will be a fire depends on the players. As practice has shown, 9 out of 10 games are completely n fire here) although sometimes it was worthy to play) thanks to the adequate characters.
I just don’t understand why there are all these fires with hazy, in that case)

T
T-fox 18.12.21

Olezha Bukhalo
Ny eto vajnaya yslovnost6, daje na opene. vot smotri, ya kak norm igrok, xo4y sigrat6 normalnyu dyel 'bez vipendreja, bez pk, bez jyl6ni4estva i tp Priglawau skajem cold sorky so mnoi sigrat', no kak mne yznat6 skolko mne odet6 absorbit 'ee ya ne xo4y - poteryau vkys pobedi, no i padat6 s odnogo ee fo ili blasta toje ne xo4y. I vot tyt-to mne na pomow6 prixodyat fair pravila, oni mne podskazivaut, mol esli odenew '205 overa i 20 abs eto bydet 4estno po otnoweniu k sorke. Poetomy xot6 i vse igraut na opene, no fair nyjen. Nyjen dlya menya i takix kak ya.

P
PROBAtw 18.12.21

How many overs can you put on if you have 75 max res and 0 abs.

R
Reosorbilakt 18.12.21

PROBAtw
350 cuts and 20 absorbers

O
Olezha Bukhalo 18.12.21

T-Fox
should be called not fire in that case)
close full pack, if I'm not mistaken -200cold does if not more. what is the absorption or max res. only a druid can resist her. there are still some morons flying with a measure. here comes a cretin with a measure whose infik, and then what. he does not say "kill the measure", he just flies with him and that's it)
about showing the enemy's speed, also if he gets dressed in 100%, barb or fell, say. well fuck it to break through, even if in enigma. and the sense of this knowledge
and fell with the aura of Holy Freeze Max when you approach him and "stand". well, full pack poizn, rabies druid, who win the battle not due to pvp experience, but only because you are poisoned. in this case, it is necessary to allow drinking the antidote, and even then the eskam can drink mp (as one unique does in the pg), and even then let those and xn drink,

I just want to say that whatever the functions here are for convenience, in in the end, there will be fire if there is an adequate enemy. Well, look at these conveniences, what a convention, where it doesn't smell like fire, I would say it's hypocrisy to call it fair

P
PROBAtw 18.12.21

Reosorbilakt
And if there is more over, max res 75, abs and single and in% = 0?
Olezha Bukhalo
Create a game with fair