3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azim97 18.12.21 01:56 pm

How to open a tattoo on the other hand? (Far Cry 3)

I do not know how to open the tatau on the right hand, I looked at the vidos for many already at the very beginning on the right hand.
36 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alert 18.12.21

The Tatau on the right hand is included in one of the DLCs.

A
Azim97 18.12.21

Damn! What is this DLC?

A
Alert 18.12.21

The warrior pack

A
Azim97 18.12.21

And where can you download it?

A
Alert 18.12.21

Google.

Basically, it is dls in repacks sewn in, but not always there is a tatau on the right hand.

A
Azim97 18.12.21

Many thanks

n
ninja ulter-null 18.12.21

I downloaded the dlc deluxe edition it includes a warrior pack, but there is no tattoo for the second hand

s
serge111 18.12.21

deluxe edition (RG REVENANTS repack)

n

serge111, what do you need to open to get a tatau for the second hand?

s
serge111 18.12.21

Yes, you do not need to open anything - in the deluxe edition it is initially (from the very beginning of the game).
What's the point of this? Well, there it is, or not it ... It does not affect the gameplay in any way ...
Just like any additional deluxe edition animals - no sense ...
The only plus of the deluxe edition is the M700 sniper with a silencer (Predator) and a unique knife ( by slaughter = Tanto) is from the very beginning of the game.

S
Strchi 18.12.21

I have deluxe edition and nifiga is not there (((

n
nestrbob 18.12.21

Strchi Have
you activated it, do you have additional quests?
In the video, at the beginning of the game, GG is already with a tattoo on his right hand.

n

nestrbob, do you mean that you also need to activate separately dlc or with a new game they are activated by themselves (Far Cry 3. Deluxe Edition.v 1.05 + 1 DLC) (in this repack it was said that the type has already been activated) I don’t understand in short?

n
nestrbob 18.12.21

ninjavh Manual
activation, such as dancing with a tambourine around the fire. Additional mission control points should appear on the map.

If you have it, then it is activated.

D
Dara 18.12.21

nestrbob
So that the second tattoo would open, you need to dance with a monkey ?!

n
nestrbob 18.12.21

Dara
The kata shows the additional missions from the Deluxe Edition.

D
Dara 18.12.21

nestrbob
they all need to be passed or just Martyshkin Trud?

n
nestrbob 18.12.21

Dara
What does it mean it is NECESSARY, you can not go through anything at all or just not start the game. If we are talking about a tattoo, then either the GG has it from the very beginning or not. It will not appear from any missions or dances with a tambourine. It all depends on the version of the game.

D
Dara 18.12.21

nestrbob
means mine without dls (sorry ...
then how to lick from the headlight saving? or is it possible at all ... (then I download the rutracker)

o
olegik55 18.12.21

The gift of saves can be pulled out, this is not a problem, so if you have a license, then they are located along this path C: Program Files (x86) Ubisoft Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames and if a pirate, they are located along this path C: ProgramData Orbit 46. This is how I wrote so that you know for the future. In theory, if you delete the game, the saves remain in the paths that I wrote, so you don't need to worry about this, so you must download the version that you played before, because if there is another version, the save will not work and you will have to go through it again , this is an important point here and you need to remember it !!!