3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azim97 18.12.21 01:56 pm

How to open a tattoo on the other hand? (Far Cry 3)

I do not know how to open the tatau on the right hand, I looked at the vidos for many already at the very beginning on the right hand.
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dara 18.12.21

olegik55 yes along the way * orbits * they are. Well, now there is a patch on it that has pumped it up to 05 (there are differences with the old version)
, the point is that xs what it was originally for me (there will be laughter that the same deluxe ... and I'm dumb, but there is no tattoo. and tanto received current after missions)
^^ hopefully they will. Thank you all exactly)

o
olegik55 18.12.21

Dara, so you have a pirate and I understand that since you have pumped the patch to 1.05, then the saved files will work current on this version, in general, download the repack game better from the phoenix version of the game 1.05 with deluxe edition and you will have a tattoo, and when you download, look, so that the date was fresh, and the DLCs were there, the tattoo is also included in them, since the game is being updated all the time. Now it is clear what to do?

D
Dara 18.12.21

olegik55
from him is now downloaded and worth it (save did not sit down). so far I'm trying to turn on the DLC. it doesn’t come out (

o
olegik55 18.12.21

Dara, did you download the updated repack or do you have the same old one? why do you activate the DLC, if you already have it activated, when you download the repack see the description there, everything is written there what and how. If it doesn’t work with this repack, download it as above guys wrote this repack on Far Cry 3 [v 1.05 + 5 DLC] (2012) PC | RePack from RG Revenants. Everything must be activated there, including the tattoo on the second hand.

D
Dara 18.12.21

olegik55
That's the trick. the old one was like half of the DLC add-on (mission). the rest is not (tattoos). I would kill the one who threw this version to me ...
but from RePack from RG Revenants, distributions do not go (which do not look deafly everywhere with pyro / seeds.

Updated from RuTorg. There he is alone from a phoenix.
What and how ... there are no saves ( old). I try to encrypt (and back and forth) I go .... so in general there are zero saves. Before that I had to drive out the initial mission.
xs I'm probably stupid (

o
olegik55 18.12.21

Dara right now just looked at everything there, so do not download the updated repack, but the one that was uploaded from 03/08/2013 with the name I wrote above, and there are a lot of seeds and peers, they are giving out in full. In this repack, all 5 DLCs are open, just what you need.

D
Dara 18.12.21

olegik55
Oh! Hallelujah his mother it ... shakes ... I
'll suffer for another hour, maybe it will go) but ... but what about saving? version 1.05 ... although if he was pumped with mine to the top five ... maybe they will go (

^^ thank you for your patience. (others would have thrown stones long ago)

o
olegik55 18.12.21

Dara is good that it shakes, as I said there is a race going on there. The save will go as the version is the same, start the game and continue from where you played. Come on, as they say, the world is not without kind people, I was glad to help, good game to you)))

D
Dara 18.12.21

olegik55
Thank you very much ))) There is a second tattoo (although at first I panicked out of freezing ... I guessed the extension to change ... the computer is still more powerful)) but it did not work with the save ...
I decided to put the old one to finish the game and then pump it already with the second tattoo) (and don't see the game go through the third time ...)

By the way, I found my own. It was from the Mechanics repacks. for this there were DLCs but it is visible not complete)

D
Dara 18.12.21

Here it is) and without gimor everything and everything works like a clock! ^ _ ^
(ps it is not in the trailer, but it is there right away.You can check it while sitting in a cage and waiting for Vassa's diarrhea to end)

o
olegik55 18.12.21

Dara yes please, well, this was the problem, as I said, the DLCs were incomplete, and I already threw the link to the saves in the topic, referring to patch 1.05)))

R
RVOLK 18.12.21

guys, who knows where the wasa pirates and mercenaries sit or stand together and chat?

a
andrey194346 18.12.21

I have Tatau on my right hand I have already played poker I started to play Tatau I have it from RG Catalyst

V
VOLKER 18.12.21

Edik Kukhovich
At the airport on Hoyta Island ...

p
ppch3lka 14.02.22

I downloaded the Steam version of the Deluxe Edition from Steam, will there be a tattoo initially?

l
love NFS MOST WANTED 04.09.22

how to remove DLC?