3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamster Jedi 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corrpution (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Great news for fans of the game (Absolute Games)

RTS Star Wars: Empire at War will acquire the Forces of Corrpution add-on, which will take the history of the great galactic war in a slightly different direction. For the first time, we will see hostilities from the side ... of the criminal world. Someone Tiber Zann is trying to build his own criminal network and become as powerful as Jabba the Hutt, and players will help him in this.

In the list of innovations: the possibility of upgrading ground bases, guerrilla warfare, new units (B-Wing, TIE Interceptor, personal Super Star Destroyer of Darth Vader, the second "Death Star") and heroes (Yoda, Luke Skywalker). The release date of the add-on has not been announced.

--------------------------------------------

I don't know about you, but I really want to control Yoda;)
72 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toshych 18.12.21

OOO this is probably Sluuuuhi

------------------------------
Yes, I hotsa also manage the yodik

A
Arcchancellor 18.12.21

It would be better to have made adon according to clonic wars. And so that the Jedi could be stamped in batches.

H
Hamster Jedi 18.12.21

These are not rumors, everything is official) The addon was presented at E3 2006, you can find a lot of all kinds of screenshots and videos on the net.

Although all currently available screenshots from the game can be viewed at this address. Looks impressive in my opinion ...

L
Light of war 18.12.21

Yes, I would like to swindle for them .. but what about clonic wars really ... I do not like this period of the civil war

G
GANS SCHNIDCE 18.12.21

Cool after such innovations, the yoke began to look much better, if now the empire rules terribly, then with the advent of Star Destroyers it will become generally invincible, just how to manage such a gramadine on such small maps !!!! ???

D
Darth_Vader 18.12.21

The addon will include new Victoria II and Imperial II class Star Destroyers as well as the legendary Super Star Destroyers. And space maps promise to increase!

u
unknow forse 18.12.21

where to get that?
And then I'm tired of something with this Civil War, I want IRON IRON and IRON

z
zilll 18.12.21

and where to download?

F
Fak0r 18.12.21

nowhere

F
Fak0r 18.12.21

already bought (SUPER !!!)

F
Fak0r 18.12.21

I really need the original

K
Krutilator 18.12.21

People, no one knows what kind of misunderstanding with the Death Star ...
So, I start the conquest of the galaxy for the Empire, build the Death Star ...
I fly in a fleet consisting of a bunch of heroes, except for the Emperor (flies across the galaxy and fights corruption), Stars Death to any of the enemy planets, I win in a space battle (it is also fashionable to conduct a ground operation to capture the planet, or to destroy the planet) ... And if you do not quickly evacuate the Death Star after victory on the planet, then very soon the Death Star explodes, the whole (!) fleet perishes without a fight ...
What is it ???

m
messss 18.12.21

The people who have how with the launch of the game? I need a disk, I can't get around it. downloaded NOSD from PG and the whole interface was gone. Who knows how to get around this bullshit ??

K
Krutilator 18.12.21

No way yet :(.

L
Lion-man 18.12.21

People, sorry what I'm writing here, but who can throw MasterTextFile_RUSSIAN files on my soap from Data Text and CreditsText_RUSSIAN from the same place .. And who else knows how to write in English, otherwise mnu has Russian letters, whatever one may say

B
Buhjhm 18.12.21

Can't you turn on the interface in any way ??? :(

D
DeathER. 18.12.21

people !!!!!!!!!!!!! who knows the patch that removes the glitch: in the ground and space battles, the control panel does not appear in gal. mode, money is not collected and buildings are not built

D
DeathER. 18.12.21

WHO WILL HELP ME ALSO WILL HELP THAN I CAN !!!!!!!!!

D
DENistor 18.12.21

I really need the Data Text MasterTextFile_RUSSIAN.DAT file (from Forces Of Corruption version 1C) from the catalog with the game. The archive will weigh approx. half a megabyte. Please drop it on the soap (my login_dog_inbox_ru) or give a link to the rapid ...

T
TheQuattroEspada 18.12.21

People !!! And I already have it on the disk !!!

2 DENistor
I have !!! E-mail plz. =))))