3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hamster Jedi 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corrpution (Star Wars: Empire at War)

Great news for fans of the game (Absolute Games)

RTS Star Wars: Empire at War will acquire the Forces of Corrpution add-on, which will take the history of the great galactic war in a slightly different direction. For the first time, we will see hostilities from the side ... of the criminal world. Someone Tiber Zann is trying to build his own criminal network and become as powerful as Jabba the Hutt, and players will help him in this.

In the list of innovations: the possibility of upgrading ground bases, guerrilla warfare, new units (B-Wing, TIE Interceptor, personal Super Star Destroyer of Darth Vader, the second "Death Star") and heroes (Yoda, Luke Skywalker). The release date of the add-on has not been announced.

--------------------------------------------

I don't know about you, but I really want to control Yoda;)
72 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr. serge 18.12.21

Ate fell, I have the same problem as DeathER. Maybe someone knows how to fix this, huh? Thanks in advance ... Vooot.

C
Carnushon 18.12.21

Does anyone have a rusik for Star Wars: Empire at War - Forces of Corruption?

t
terminat0r2 18.12.21

download nocd from http://www.stopgame.ru/

v
vetkiller 18.12.21

People kinte kakieto normal modi for this game! Atoms are boring the same thing!

L
LexiusPiratus 18.12.21

empireatwar.filefront.com
LOTS of mods

D
DeusChannel 18.12.21

People buy the official game and that's it. If you have any questions, please contact me, I have been playing for a long time and I know everything and cheats and secrets. Krutilator I have the same problems, but this is not a glitch, the Syndicate has such a possibility of corruption "Fifth Colon"
and when you do the capture or destruction of the planet, you are undermined at the moment.

C
Carnushon 18.12.21

WHO'S PLAYING HAMACH IN Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption

Z
Zodchiy Teney 18.12.21

The people and what to do with the fact that the network is not visible to each other !?

C
Carnushon 18.12.21

Let's go to the hamach and also throw in the fashion links for Force of Corruption

b
bArMaTuHa 18.12.21

people. help plz. mod install. downloaded a couple and where to shove them nepoymu!

Тed 18.12.21

I downloaded and the installer was there. The mod that added clones.

J
JIeo 18.12.21

Help! There is no interface in the game! I do not know how to fix it!

G
GreFon 18.12.21

who plays hamachi?

T
TheQuattroEspada 18.12.21

And what for the mod that adds clones? Give the link plz.

Тed 18.12.21

Does not add clones, but replaces the rebels with clones. It's called Return of the Clones.

Comrade Raven can give the link.

T
T-Rex 333 18.12.21

People tell me, but in Forces of corruption you can control the Imperial Super Star Destroyer "Executioner" (the one that was Vader's personal ship and had a length of 8000 meters)?

T
THX_1138 18.12.21

Yes

C
CanCanbI4 18.12.21

There is a boat that is more powerful :-)

T
THX_1138 18.12.21

Is carblik more powerful than you mean the death star?

F
Fuelman 18.12.21

but you can put the Forces of Corrpution patch on top of the usual Empires of war ??????????????