3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joey jordison superball 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Impressions of the game [PS3] (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Impression of the full version of the game

Here we describe our impressions of the full version of the game

pix.PlayGround.ru

. Only required from the PS3 version!
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bi0mechanic 18.12.21

Storey mod is great. I just passed, Shao-Kahn failed from the 10th time, it was annoying that you don't have time to get used to the character, they immediately give you a new one. The graphics are good, on a level, but there are not enough stars from the sky.
I opened fatalities and costumes for the Persians in the Crypt, all except for Kratos, he is not on the lists.)

d
dimil 18.12.21

Zotax
Nevertheless, on the box, the detail is better, the clarity and contrast are higher, deeper blacks and shadows, respectively (some say that the box version is just darker - they are idiots). The graphics on the curling iron are worse for the sake of 3D (which is far from perfect, but still at the level).

n
notex91 18.12.21

toy bomb)) I enjoy now, I remember my childhood) in general, the graphics are completely fine with me, but in terms of gameplay, the good old mk)) 10 out of 10 for me)

T
Tar1k91 18.12.21

Yesterday I was playing with a friend, not his PS3, the game was just FLY, fatal fucking, the movements are also at a height, the graphon is certainly not super-duper, but in the battle there is no time to look at the beauty), the control is also very convenient if even I am a person is not very often playing on joysticks in 15 minutes fumbled to make different combos, but of course not without the help of a friend. The best fighting game I've ever played, much better than any Tekke * new Street Fighte * ditch. TEN.

n
notex91 18.12.21

Yes, today I bought 2 joystick in the morning, I walked the inst with a friend, chatted 3 hours flew by unnoticed)))

R
Ru_haker_sc 18.12.21

to play alone as it is not rushing, I will go to pass the killzone3

A
Andrjuhas 18.12.21

Great toy))

K
KOMATO3HNK 18.12.21

In general, not bad, but I'm starting to get annoyed by the fact that in Story Mode, you have to fight alone against the team (1 vs. 2). Mega fair fight.

D
Droticzadrotic 18.12.21

9 points but this is the fighting game of the year and must have. 9 because there are a lot of small flaws and I'm used to evaluating games by turning off fanboyism. Today I went through the campaign and I can calm PeKaRay because the last boss is very difficult and it really would have been unrealistic to go through it on the keyboard. I opened the cyber sub-zero and cuan-chi. I have a question for the illite brothers: can you unblock goro and quintaro? Well, I can say with certainty that the rest of the fighting games probably died before the next MK was released, and I'm sure it will come out because there is still a loophole to continue.

S
Stioneq 18.12.21

The game is super. Variety of modes, great story mod. Bystreeb psn earned to play on an Internet.
Of the minuses, only the dumbest ai in the Shaokan (not in story fashion): on an expert, if you hold a range, he only lets out hammers and arrows. Therefore, almost all characters pass it with a bang, in the presence of teleports, and the range with attacks also urinates well.

J
Joey jordison superball 18.12.21

The impressions of the game are terrible, I already regretted that I had spent so much money and time studying it, I even got an expert rating on PG.
PS PC players, you lose little by missing this game, because there is an insignificant number of combos, special attacks and other things that could diversify the gameplay, moronic fatalities and X-Ray, from which already during the second time they start to turn back from monotony ...

h
ha11a 18.12.21

I bought the MK itself, but to be honest, it really turns back from the monotony. I can’t do anything to play, I don’t really want to regret the money spent, but I’ll drive anything to someone.

D
Droticzadrotic 18.12.21

This is the best fighting game. Closer to 10 than to 8 (my mark is 9). The tower of trials is also interestingly made, sometimes original tasks come across + something new opens up. Pass 223 trials and never see the end ...

S
Slоnik 18.12.21

This is a contender for the game of the year. You play and you realize that you are playing a masterpiece. This is really the best fighting game of recent years (I respect SF4 very much, but still ...). Storey mod is great.

S
Sukre 18.12.21

Finally, my collectible arrived. Well, what can I say - exactly what I wanted, I got it. Namely - the good old MK without any flirting with different age ratings, good old characters and savory gameplay. Of course, there are nit-picks on trifles, but against the background of the pluses they look insignificant. Pleased with the story of the mod - the last time I was fascinated by the plot in a fighting game was Def Jam: Fight for NY. A collector (euro) for a four - the figurine is too poorly made. I'm waiting for the launch of PS Network ((...

PS: About the main disadvantages - these are some fatalities (like Sonya Blade's legs break) look faked even for this universe and the unsuccessful (IMHO) design of the Night Wolf and Smoke Persians. Although the night wolf is dressed like an Indian, it does not look like that on its face, and Smoke fell victim to the engine (Unreal has problems with displaying hairs). in an art book, he looks great with the same hairstyle. Otherwise, everything is at the highest level!

n
notex91 18.12.21

damn played all night almost, then in a dream I dreamed of a mortal)) I turned into a nerd)

M
Manhunterrr 18.12.21

Impressions Sea) The game captured in full! I play with pleasure myself and with friends! Just chic, friends are happy) Great pastime. =)

v
vlad0411496 18.12.21

I bought it, installed it, played it. There is nothing exciting and memorable, the new combo hits are certainly beauty, but after an hour it really gets boring. The network one is also very boring, there is not even a hero leveling. NOT INTERESTED.

K
Kextone 18.12.21

Cool game. I liked it very much. The career mode is addictive, and the Tower, although in some places infuriates with idiotic tests, is generally very interesting.

l
lfgdfs 18.12.21

History began to pass yesterday. Stopped at Liu Kenge.
Cool game became very tough. Liked X-Ray. I will go further.