3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joey jordison superball 18.12.21 01:56 pm

Impressions of the game [PS3] (Mortal Kombat (2011))

Impression of the full version of the game

Here we describe our impressions of the full version of the game

pix.PlayGround.ru

. Only required from the PS3 version!
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 18.12.21

The game is super. Finally I bought a litsuhu. Persians as alive during a fight. bruises, wounds all remain on the body of the characters, and drops of blood on the floor. cool damn)
who knows what to do with the password that is in the box with the game? What does he give?

D
Dikiy_Bill 18.12.21

Recently I came from relatives. They were given the console to play there and they threw an MK on the external hard drive. What can I say - the game simply racked all my expectations into the trash. mechanic and gameplay - the purest truth. Just scrolling through the List of commands, I arranged such a drive for Scorpio, but I could not remember everything - only 3-5 combos + their combinations. And this did not prevent me from going through the entire Arcade mode at the "Beginner" level, dying only 6 times (in a fight with Goro and Shao Kahn). The control in the game is easy, and the execution of combos and fatalities simply spit on the simplicity of other games in the series (for example, in Scorpio, all techniques consist of commands "back-back" and "back -down "). One problem I had was the small gamepad. No,I'm not oversized, it's just that the gamepads were really small (my fingers still come off).

Z
Za1RaZa 18.12.21

Very good facing, the game was played overnight with a friend (story, all gear was opened) Qualitative continuation, solid from me 5
I was very pleased with Smoke, Shao Kahn is still the same honest guy ... 51% is generally wonderful, but these are small flaws. I advise everyone to try it out.
On PS3, the game is going great, it's a shame that there is no Russification, although everything is clear there.

1gR0MaN 18.12.21

The game is awesome.

D
Dante54 18.12.21

The game flies less and did not expect from the legendary Mortal Kombat, but if you put a rating of 9.7 out of 10

i
i3emer 18.12.21

He is back! And it became more hardcore than my usual ultimatum. With a friend they pounded all night and almost every blow they said, "Do you remember that ?!" There is no need to invent something new, it is enough to cram old raisins and embellish them a little, and this game is proof of that.

k
killerok47 18.12.21

I liked the game very much. Current I have a terrible glitch shao kan laughs and stands still, I beat him and he does not move (in the arcade). Well, what nonsense (at first I liked it while I passed it for a few, then I got tired of it.
ZY After restarting everything was fixed, the same garbage with sound (it freezes, I restart and everything is fine)

D
Dark_xDDD 18.12.21

awesome toy! scorpion looks cool and fights nothing!

F
Filis 18.12.21

The game is excellent, almost everything is done great. I will not write about the merits, here a lot of people listed them without me, but among the disadvantages: additional characters do not have alternative costumes, I would like more fatalities among the fighters (at least 3 ordinary and one stage, otherwise there are only 2 ordinary and one stage, 3 only three characters have). Not a drawback, but a drawback: you cannot choose an AI opponent for yourself, you can only choose the one that the computer will give (in the training mode you can, but they do not fight there).

N
NIKO339 18.12.21

It is very spectacular on fatality in places it is already creepy to watch (until now I remember the first fatality of the noob saibot), it is a pity that there is no regime like in TEKKEN 3 wall to wall.

S
SpectrGh0st 18.12.21

For me personally, after Gilty Giar, the shortcomings are all Persians' combos that are too similar to each other and therefore merge into one mess, xray is interesting only at the beginning, then it becomes boring and there is no way to turn it off, and only the battle slows it down.

D
Don Vladon 18.12.21

in UMK3, the fatalities were more original, which cost cyrax, smoke and sektor.
well, the game is not bad, but it is far from legendary fighting games such as street fighter, tekken and soulcalibur

F
Frost norde 18.12.21

Without further ado, this is one of the few games worth buying a PS3 or Vita for.

2zok 18.12.21

Guys, what's up with sleepyhead, what's up with boxing - what the fuck is the difference ?! The game is just epic - I just became a nerd))) Gamayu for Jax, Get some! Are you like that? !!!))))))))))))))))

E
Elf0m3n1ack 18.12.21

The game is just super!) For her sake I bought a ps3))

D
D_Ace007 18.12.21

A very cool game. Can't get past Shao Kahn yet. I'll post a video in mid-September.

F
Frankie Santorelli 18.12.21

The game is cool, the graphics are great. I play for Striker and Nub-Saibot, in the mode of changing Persians, they are real juggers.

j
jokermayers19 18.12.21

It is a pity that there is no emulator for Sonya, so I would have played for Kratos) =