3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grunt 18.12.21 02:53 pm

How to save yourself from the heat

Hi guys.
I'm really dying, for the second night I can't sleep well because of the heat, my head hurts, fatigue, sleepiness, killed in general
I bought a fan the day before yesterday, but it doesn't help much.
In general, how do you save yourself from the heat?

That's the way it is, guys
134 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prostoi nik 18.12.21

at my place - is good

C
CocoJuice 18.12.21

but here again, as always, +7

F
Frost norde 18.12.21

A bottle of ice water (straight from the freezer) or ice cream saves you from the heat, and if all this is not there, fortunately, my basement is deep and cold)

p
propeller-faust 18.12.21

And how can one escape from the heat of +40 degrees with complete calmness and humidity of 85 - 90%, from the sun, which in a matter of hours turns Muscovites on the coast into red poor fellows burnt alive, who forget about their aching blisters smeared with kefir, sour cream and other pier. products after seeing WOW! tornado! and pulling out cameras and telephones in an instant either from panties or from w * py in the hope of capturing this miracle of nature! how to escape from the horrific stuffiness in public transport packed to the eyeballs with coughing pensioners, drunks, drug addicts and business people in white shirts, ties and sweaty armpits to the waist? how to escape from a sudden hurricane that, a bitch, strives to throw some dry karyag (yes, more) from a tree hanging over his head on the boss, Where would a car be sniffed so as not to fall under hail the size of a hen's egg? Who is the Almighty to pray so that in the next day, because of the torrential rains, the reservoir does not overflow the banks and the next city and you along with it are washed away to the devil's grandmother? or a drunkard technician who graduated from 9 classes and serves this very reservoir, didn’t open the floodgates by another blueprint for a dispute? times than in Moscow? The answer is simple, comrades! No way. Put with the appliance on it! Talk about the whole split system, play your favorite game and play it until the morning. Here.

G
Grim Assistant 18.12.21

I don't feel the heat too much. Still I would have to endure the cold as well ...

H
HyperXStream 18.12.21

Today it was +40, a bit too much.

T
Tim 18.12.21

and it rains almost every day and it's not hot

T
TTG 18.12.21

Spoiler

h
hardwaredude 18.12.21

I shove two ice cubes up my ass every 30 minutes. Cool and pleasant.

r
rPeBoJL 18.12.21

hardwaredude
why exactly two?

h
hardwaredude 18.12.21

Grevol

One by one is not interesting. And you don't have time to enjoy.

T
TTG 18.12.21

hardwaredude
staying on PG has something to do with this process?

B
Belomorkanal 18.12.21

hardwaredude
But what about the water that accumulates in the rectum when the ice melts?

M
Mabel pines 18.12.21

Damn, it's a hot topic, some kind of inadequate heat is worth it. I swam in the river yesterday O_O

B
Belomorkanal 18.12.21

Mabel Pines
How? Are all the limbs in place?

M
Mabel pines 18.12.21

Belomorkanal
Even more, due to mutations

V
Vaipen 18.12.21

Put a freon on your computer.

L
Le Gaspilleur 18.12.21

There are air conditioners in the house, there are cell / counter in the car. Hiking complete with ice cream or drink.

M
Mabel pines 18.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
But what about the fan-bearing slaves?

r
rPeBoJL 18.12.21

Mabel Pines
carry the car))