3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mercenary 18.12.21 03:07 pm

is it worth starting to play ???? (Warface)

I haven't watched this video, I'll just say it's not worth starting, now it's not even a game, given that there is a layer of cattle from below, then donation, then cheaters, and all this shit ends, on soap, shit, their awesome support will support everyone, each permanent ban, if you really play it in Europe (although there is no cake there, there are not so many cheaters, the daily rating is most likely cleaned, there are no such crazy results as on the soap server, there is donation, there is nothing without it), only you need to get ready for wild lags.
27 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingNarik 18.12.21

is it worth starting to play ????
No

B
Bomber 18.12.21

The game quickly gets boring, the search for the PVE game is crazy.

M
Maxis1977 18.12.21

ROMAN0107944
well, except to annoy schoolchildren

E
Empty account 18.12.21

And they constantly kick from the lobby, at the request of inadequate shkolotronov. Better in battle 3

B
Bigozerki 18.12.21

Games with donation are not worth playing at all ...

I
IPcorp 18.12.21

I remember the time - flirted. But now this is not the same game that it was at the start. Crytek is a decent company, and I'm sure few people haven't heard of their "Far Cry" and "Crysis". "Warface" cheating killed. Either they are trying to solve this problem, but they do not succeed, or they do not even try, but so far it is impossible to play it "normally". How are things with foreign servers, not in the know. Who is going to start playing, start right from there, and write down what is there and how in this topic. Help link https://gface.com

P
Polmer 18.12.21

When I found out that there are even tournaments for this game, I was pretty surprised. I myself have not played and I do not advise you.

S
Schreps 18.12.21

I’ll give smart advice. Don't listen to anyone here, not even me. Who can sit here? A fat, stupid imbitil who thinks that his opinion has authoritative weight, ChSV we have Russians, is huge, so think about it.

I
IPcorp 18.12.21

I will supplement my previous post. If your interest is not limited to PvE, I recommend taking a closer look at http://www.playground.ru/games/americas_army_proving_grounds/ It's strange that it is so popular abroad, and so (I hope this is temporary) unpopular with us. The impression that without cheats it is simply not interesting for many to play) Available for free download in incentive and without any donation.

S
Schwarzenegger Tears 18.12.21

Now listen to me. This is one of the most beautiful f2p shooters, in comparison with flawed keelingfloras, pointblanks, f2p ks, and other f2p most popular in the CIS. There are cheaters, but they are banned. + from 1 to 10th rank of a separate room. rarely do cheaters go further. I myself play on the Bravo server, 24th rank, never donated, coof. kilowatts / deaths 1.5 Therefore, at least at my rank without donation, it plays very well, if you are not crooked.

H
HITOVIKcom 18.12.21

full slag game, for schoolchildren up to 8 years old

666BirdOfHermes666 18.12.21

No, you shouldn't ... Don't hurt yourself!

Z
Zlatoust17 18.12.21

Time will pass.

S
Schwarzenegger Tears 18.12.21

It's amazing how much inadequate crap people write about the game who haven't even played it.

I
IPcorp 18.12.21

Schwarzenegger Tears I

totally agree with you. Therefore, in order to screen out the slag, the readers, without proof of advisers, into the furnace!

o
osdf 18.12.21

A wonderful interesting thing when after a beer you want to hang out!

Shl ... well, or bend over - it depends on the number of beer!

o
osdf 18.12.21

HITOVIKcom
yeah ... these 8 year olds shoot like in a dash --- I don't know how fast you 19-21 are extinguished a little harder! In 2002, I won the city champion in CS with the DiVizIon team - it was the beginning - then 2010 ,,, then 2013 tore the people into warface - they flew shouting cheaters! Right now I threw .... zae "lo !!

D
Damned_Soul 18.12.21

At the beginning, the game was cool, but chitaki appeared, a terrible dotan and imba, therefore I do not recommend it.

R
Radon_X 18.12.21

Games from mail ru slag, shkololo full, sucking money.
I didn’t play it myself, and I don’t recommend it.

B
Bogdan Yavorenko 18.12.21

The game itself is good, with an interesting idea (this is not a CODE with a monotonous `` tra-ta-ta '' for you)! But she was out of luck with the localizer! I agree that there is a lot of donation in the game, but there are also warbucking (game currency) counterparts against it.
Should I start playing? This is the right of every person. Personally, I think it's worth a try. If you like it, play it, if you like it, don't play it. This is a shooter in which the PVE modus is well developed ... And the PVP is not bad either.
PS people above, do not impose your stupid, unfounded opinion on others. Most likely, you yourself have not played Warface and because of this you start bombing in the comments!