3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abibas25 18.12.21 03:07 pm

Ekkima quest issue (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, the problem is that according to the quest "The Mystery of the Village of Stitches" after opening the basement it is necessary to fill up this utensil, but at the time of receiving the quest, due to the low level, I could not drag it ... And now a couple of dozen hours of my game and I pass having thoroughly equipped, he went to piss her mouth, but when he returned and went down to the basement she was not there. Actually the question is, who knows how to deal with this bug? Is it possible to return her there? (excluding the option of starting a new game) I would be grateful to everyone who can help with solving this problem.
22 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 18.12.21

Abibas25
also had a similar bug, I could not find a solution (

T
Thoothless 18.12.21

Meditate there, but I don’t guarantee anything

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Thanks, I tried it first of all and did not help unfortunately. I think the problem is in the cut scene. she appears once and, accordingly, Ekkima too ...

S
Sir Francis Drake 18.12.21

Abibas25
Did you run away during the battle?

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

Sir Francis Drake
well, yes, I didn’t calculate my strength because I was 6-7 lvl, I don’t remember exactly ...

S
Sir Francis Drake 18.12.21

Abibas25
I'm not talking about that, I had to die and choose another preservation, then all the rules would be, and most likely nothing can be fixed already

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

Sir Francis Drake
ahh, I understand you. Well, who knew that this is how everything would turn out ...

B
Barzee 18.12.21

Abibas25
There were also level 20+ ghouls in the village. How did you kill them, yourself having only 6-7th?

P
Psychodolb 18.12.21

There were also level 20+ ghouls in the village. How did you kill them, yourself having only 6-7th?

By the way, yes ... these ghouls are stronger than Ekimma itself, lol ... (=

D
Dmitry Romanovsky 18.12.21

This is due to the patch that fixed the error, when, without killing the Ekimma, the person left on Skellig and I cannot return back.

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

Psychodolver, Barzee easy
, grabbed 1 from the crossbow and kited around the fence, and beat! I decided to do the same thing later with Ekkima, but unfortunately there is not enough space there and she was catching up in the end ...

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

Dmitry Romanovsky
means that the matter is in the patch, but what if you boot from this save on the old patch? Will it go through, what do you think?

O
Old_Nick 18.12.21

Unlikely. More precisely, most likely, it will not be possible to load the save game of a later version into an old one. They are "backward", for the most part, not compatible.

a
artemka325 18.12.21

Nothing helps as I think. A similar problem was with the NPCs, which the GG must release from the bandit camps. In the end, the same thing: he grabbed the lula, ran away, came back already pumped, as a result there are bandits, the merchant from the cage has disappeared somewhere. I did not solve the problem, I understood only one thing - never run away from enemies and from key places ahead of time, without fully exploring the area.

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

artemka325 is
sad of course, but there are no options along the way and you will have to start over! fortunately, the plot did not go through much

D

Abibas25 <I was only helped by the reboot before this quest. I didn’t take it and went on, but when I swayed, I took the task again.

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

Dmitry Romanovsky
The only problem is that I have one single save.

D

Abibas25
I also discovered this bug when I took a mission, dropped it and went through a lot. There was a choice: either wait for the patch, or reboot. Because The patch has already been released - there is only one way out - just reboot or start the game again.

A
Abibas25 18.12.21

Dmitry Romanovsky
well because I have only one save, I just have to start from 0 and it makes me very sad ... here, like evil, a new DLS comes out, and I haven't even finished the plot!

D

Abibas25
I have already replayed several times.