3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpionddd 10.09.19 07:45 am

Dark brutal game

Passed last year Gears of War (PC - Curling iron, and boxes I have and never will be). Liked - first, dark and brutal. Secondly, without a surplus in the plot. Overall, a pretty man's game. Plus, it was my first third-person shooter. And teamwork with your PS and shelter very deliver. How many are looking for similar games could not find it.
In General, guys, advise games like Gears of War. Brutal, dark, male. Preferably from a third party (for all sorts of fallout and Stalker is already sitting in the throat, do not want to look at my hands with a gun). The plot, of course, very desirable, but not required. Thanks in advance to everyone answering :).
23 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xorras 10.09.19

Scorpionddd
Well, try Bulletstorm

W
Wolfram carbide 10.09.19

Spec Ops The Line

A
Anderby 10.09.19

Stop playing in shit.

A
AT_Sagor 10.09.19

Scorpionddd
Try Clive Barker's Jericho. Sinister, but in the first person. There's a small team you run, but to cover they do not need, understand themselves mainly with their problems.

T
T.T.G 10.09.19

The Suffering and Condemned: Criminal Origins.Also F. E. A. R. is.

S
Scorpionddd 10.09.19

Wine maelstrom
First still not brutal, but so want to pomnitsa :P
The second is also not suitable - just scary and nothing more.
But F. E. A. R. ... I've brought someone drive him six years ago. Did not put. Go around and around. Probably still will be resolved and play. Thank you) Waiting for more proposals from the local aboriginal people :)

S
Scorpionddd 10.09.19

at_sagor
Started playing a couple of years ago, remember in the wilderness began, went down in some bunker, vyper from a kind of prison...On this play and ended. I don't remember why: whether it was just not accustomed to perekleivat fighters, whether it seemed too dreary... well, I had to go back to her, still think about it. Thank you!

J
Jackson[x] 10.09.19

Scorpionddd -You've been Gearsofwar?

S
Scorpionddd 10.09.19

Jackson[x]
Of course

o
opa dzhigurda 10.09.19

Try Max Payne.For more udovletvorenija start with the first part.

T
T.T.G 10.09.19

Scorpionddd
Ruban ' in Semik (Serious Sam) and not to show off:)

l
lookaway 10.09.19

Dark brutal game
Spoiler

J
James Raynor 10.09.19

Try the game Binary Domain

S
Scorpionddd 10.09.19

Wine maelstrom
Nah) And speaking of birds, I think it's a good mood to see Duke Nukem, for the sake of the review.

s
seffko 10.09.19

Brave Soul, good for you

S
Sater 10.09.19

The Suffering two.

J
James Raynor 10.09.19

Dark Sector

Z
Zhizn dermo 10.09.19

- Silent Hill
- Nosferatu The wrath of malashi
- Run like Hell
- Call of cthulhu
- Clive barkers Jericho
- Jennifer
- Downfall
- The cat lady
- Rule of rose
- Fatal Frame
- Clock tower
- Ju-on
- Ku-on
- Bloodline

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 10.09.19

I remember I tried for a long time in the Chronicles of Riddick to play. Passed a couple of locations and che scored. But first the dark, and Riddick is not a jerk. And if the team PS try the first Kane and Lynch.

J
James Raynor 10.09.19

Dead Space 1 2 and 3