3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Midfield 14.11.19 01:19 pm

Edit The Coalesced.ini, part II (Mass Effect 2)

Continue.

The previous version of the theme, if someone from there you need anything.
44 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger[Overmind] 14.11.19

http://social.bioware.com/forum/topic/105/index/1020560 here is interesting information about how variti *.pcc archives, where written abilities for Shep and the companions.

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 14.11.19

if you want to change skills at Shep then look for these sections and they change, but the icon and description will remain on the old skills

[SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Adept]
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Singularity
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Warp
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Throw
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Pull
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Shockwave
[SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Vanguard]
MappedPowers=SFXPower_BioticCharge
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Shockwave
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Pull
MappedPowers=SFXPower_CryoAmmo
MappedPowers=SFXPower_IncendiaryAmmo
[SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Sentinel]
MappedPowers=SFXPower_PowerArmor
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Warp
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Overload
MappedPowers=SFXPower_CryoFreeze
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Throw
[SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Engineer]
MappedPowers=SFXPower_CombatDrone
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Overload
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Incinerate
MappedPowers=SFXPower_CryoFreeze
MappedPowers=SFXPower_AiHacking
[SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Infiltrator]
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Cloak
MappedPowers=SFXPower_Incinerate
MappedPowers=SFXPower_AIHacking
MappedPowers=SFXPower_DisruptorAmmo
[SFXGamePawns.SFXCharacterClass_Soldier]
MappedPowers=SFXPower_AdrenalineRush
MappedPowers=SFXPower_ConcussiveShot
MappedPowers=SFXPower_IncendiaryAmmo
MappedPowers=SFXPower_DisruptorAmmo

M
Midfield 14.11.19

Is there any way to make companions more skills? I.e. don't create a new one, but simply to increase their number?

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 14.11.19

it is not know until you try

K
Kelevrus 14.11.19

Carl Johnson aka CJ
Pliz make a screenshot of changed skill in action(for example adept with kripalani)

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 14.11.19

as time will do

M
Midfield 14.11.19

Carl Johnson aka CJ

Well, tried?

T
Tiger[Overmind] 14.11.19

Carl Johnson aka CJ

Did the attack strain is an incendiary result - Fail!

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 14.11.19

Tried to put the scout incendiary ammo instead of cryo, freezing him instead of ignition and the ignition is frozen guards. The result - zero effect. Skills were old. But once I managed to change the attack of the shock wave on the deformation...

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 14.11.19

What I wrote good sir Carl Johnson aka CJ - all this garbage! I'm all Coalesced.ini turned inside out well with the skills classes and nothing nepoluchilos, like all skills classes are duplicated in the file DefaultEngine.ini located in the Config folder!

M
Mister Dzhon Shepard 14.11.19

There is another way to do infinite ammo without raising termoarredo at all (thermotherapy in the game will not disappear):
1) Locate your Coalesced.ini line (every time it was 5000 in the file):
Bindings=( Name=PC_Reload, Command=SwapWeaponIfEmpty | TryReload )
2) Now edit or replace it to this:
Bindings=( Name=PC_Reload, Command=SwapWeaponIfEmpty | TryReload | initammo 999 )
3) Now preganate through the fix (well, normally), and now in the game press the reload button and you will have fully replenished the clip as Lechon weapons and heavy!
Prinesu my apologies if this was the last topic!

d
djmedvedd 14.11.19

hi to all the experts ME! Help! know that in the previous topic there, but to look for certainly not want, I will write here: pliz tell me how to add skills from other classes? for example as a guard to add one skill of a scout, like when aiming from the sniper -short-term decrease in the speed of the game (sort of a mini freeze time)..

b
brazil 14.11.19

djmedvedd
Can hot keys to change skills, but not part of them. Ie, replace one of the abilities the guards on the ability of the scout.

d
djmedvedd 14.11.19

brazil
yeah, and how to do it?=)

F
Fantom 14.11.19

Please tell me where the settings of the blast radius of a grenade launcher, how is this line?

K
Kelevrus 14.11.19

NuuR
There is no such string, it's somewhere in *.pcc files rather than their pick I XS

b
brazil 14.11.19

djmedvedd
Read the previous topic http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_2/594682/ there is http://www.bioware.ru/forum/topic/8547/

V
VolcharaDOG 14.11.19

the people I heard that is possible as a thread to edit the game files and then at the end of the game the crew will be kidnapped is not a gun and when he wants it - tobish can take place after the quest of a stranger, the flow of missions Skok wants - the question is - HOW? where and what to edit anyone know?

b
brazil 14.11.19

VolcharaDOG
That's all you can do without editing. The mission friend or foe, you cannot activate the system (roughly speaking, the approach to the bridge. Just need to take the mission of loyalty from his teammates, you can then perform all the missions except the last mission of loyalty, because after that the system will be established and the team is kidnapped.

V
VolcharaDOG 14.11.19

brazil
and I suppose after the mission, a stranger got on Board the Legion - take his quest for loyalty, and can perform any other mission gallop wants including mission on the loyalty of other characters, too, until you get to the quest the loyalty of the Legion? type after I execute it the machine will start kidnapping the team, etc.?
did I understand correctly? or there must be another sequence of actions?

and then I read somewhere that if you have completed the quest a stranger after it is given to perform any 2 of the mission, and then once the machine starts kidnapping. where is the truth?