3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MassChester87 20.12.21 12:05 am

GREAT GAMES EXPERIENCE: Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 (Resident Evil)

We share our impressions of these games, what I remember most is when and on which platform you played the games, your favorite characters, plot twists, the most memorable moments.
30 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 20.12.21

better late than never...

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

MassChester87
Well, thank you for the Topic. RESPECT. It's time to remember a WORTHY GAME.

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

I remember from the game Resident Evil 3: Nemesis. There was a moment, the bell rings, and a turntable flies. Then Nemesis slapped it, and Jill got busy. Carlos saves her. So, then the vaccine had to be found. I remember I was tired of looking for part 2 in the Hospital. .Then I found running back, cartridges are minuscule. And then NEMESIS ........ this was a turn ....... I remember.

f
fOXY9 20.12.21

PSONE i love u.
1 res. Movie with live actors
2 res. Ada Wong.
3.res. Wild replay value. (Part 3 is my favorite, I go through it every year on the emulator.)

t
tovarish comrade 20.12.21

I would like to note the atmosphere: in spite of the chaos going on around, there was a certain lamp-like nature in the game world - small rooms, dim lights, well, just, in some places, there was something like that, homely.
Someone will say, they say, nonsense. Perhaps, but that's just what I see in these games.

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

tovarish comrade
This is just a normal view of games.

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 20.12.21

Kill Brick, and when faced with Nemesis, what did you basically choose? Run or Fight?

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Good question. When I was on hard, I ran away if it worked out ... Alas, it didn’t always work out. What to say in Rezik 3 was even strained by the music. And the appearance of NEMESIS was beyond words ...

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

Kurisu reddofirudo

K

I was more frightened by the menu in the second cutter. And the music, by the way, also whipped up the atmosphere. In general, I started the series with the second rezik, I drove with a friend on the first curling iron.

In general, I remember that with this game I had one funny incident in my life happened, in death. It means that we are sitting with a friend at one chela, a friend, watching how he plays Resident Evil 2. And the evening was already, it was dark in the room (the light was off). In general, my friend pulled away from the hammock in order to drive him into the pusher. In general, tense music comes from the TV, and then my friend and I decided to mock a friend: we went to the toilet door and started scratching ourselves. A friend in such a voice, breaking with excitement: "Who is there?". And we, like a zombie, began to moan in response. A friend here will scream as a pig slaughtered so out of fear that we ourselves have laid aside a couple of bricks.
And once we walked with the robes, walked, and, for fun, I fell straight on the asphalt almost like a face and did not move. The dudes are so crowded, like what kind of baida is going on. And I will grab one by the leg, as I groan like a zombie. Chuvachello tore out his leg with a squeal, and everything went loose, and I hobbled after them and howl. They still remember how they were shocked then, the grills, that they thought that I really became a zombie. So it goes.

PS Who is interested in talking about why the Cutter is no longer a cake - http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_6/resident_evil_8470_8734_fallen-878852/

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Listen, I don’t understand. The cutter has already rolled down. That in the subject no one writes. In business ................ No words ........ Emotions ...

K

Kill Brick, well, what, the old men who found PSOne, only stayed, ke-ke-ke. Shkolota do not understand, and in general she does not care. Why is this some kind of cutter needed when there is KOLDACHIPSYMAUNTINDYU !! 11 AND GAMEPLAY COULD SIMPLIFY WHAT THE CONTROL IS CURVE AND GRAPHENE IS NO OLO !!!!!!!!! 11111

K

Kill Brick, did you see me uploading pictures of plasticine figurines that I made myself, Leon there, Tyrant, Nemesis?

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
No, I haven't.

t

I remember how I was initially afraid of Nemesis, shuddered at every rustle.

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

tovarish comrade
Yes, there was a case. I think sometimes. Here instead of Rezik 6 they would have done Rezik 3 to look like part 6. The game would have been a BOMB. They would have disassembled everything. Had Success. But at Capcom they think differently ... ... Ass. And from here Dull Shit .......

K

tovarish comrade
Now ...

K

However, I (and all the fans) can be accused of being conservative. Like, you all demand that it be the same as before, and progress does not stand still.

t

Kill Brick
I think it would be bullshit. Here's a remake in the style of the first part, I would still look.
Kurisu Reddofirudo
Yes, the horror genre is, in fact, extinct. Cheap scarecrows of the same type are now riveted (not to be confused with horror) for loud latspleers.
Well, or I'm just getting old.

K

tovarish comrade, a club of old farts who speak for old-fashioned games) Hmm ... Previously, although they made games for money, they knew how to attract a player so that he could remember in 10, 20, and more years. We were creative in business, but right now ... WE MAKE MONEY, MAKE MONEY, AND THE REST IS ALL DRE-BY-BY-DAY!