3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MassChester87 20.12.21 12:05 am

GREAT GAMES EXPERIENCE: Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 (Resident Evil)

We share our impressions of these games, what I remember most is when and on which platform you played the games, your favorite characters, plot twists, the most memorable moments.
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Here I read that the programmers do not want to make scary games, because children play. And so that they do not piss out of fear. This is what comes out ... cartridges are scattered everywhere, weapons are full, health is restored automatically, and if not, so full of herbs and first aid kits.

t
tovarish comrade 20.12.21

Kurisu Reddofirudo
Or duckling syndrome.
Although, the fact that the graphics in those days was not perfect and some things were drawn by the imagination, which gave what was happening and a piece of subjectivity, still plays a role.

t

Kill Brick
Will grow up as rags not prepared for the harsh reality. They are already growing, which is why I am for the abolition of censorship, but this is a completely different story.

K
Kurisu reddofirudo 20.12.21

tovarish comrade, this is exactly what, after the first entry into the cutter 2 I had nightmares all night that they were chasing me and still devouring a zombie.

t

Kurisu Reddofirudo
That's not the point.
Children's psyche is more flexible and resistant to, let's say, shock-content, and children endure some stressful situations better than adults. Therefore, I believe that it is better to give the guys as many games as possible with gore, dismemberment and other joys - at an older age such things of the IRL will be perceived much easier.

K

tovarish comrade, don't tell me. I now think that this makes them more indifferent to the atrocities taking place in the world. I am not saying that there is no cruelty in games at all, that they kill because of overplaying, no. But we need such plots that could go from cruelty to pity. Well, damn it, I don't know how else to explain.

t

Kurisu Reddofirudo
What you want to say is the problem of education rather than resistance to the crap that is happening in the world.

K

tovarish comrade, yes, probably.

f
fOXY9 20.12.21

Church, fight with nemesis in the garden, normal difficulty. I made a trap for myself, I survived before the battle, having a magnum with 6 rounds and a beret with 15. The situation was that I did not have enough ammunition to kill the nemesis. The exit was 1, poke with a knife and dodge. With trembling hands, with a lump in my throat, I comprehended all the pain and sweetness of victory.

G
Game of thrones 20.12.21

fOXY9
This is where the gusto is. New games don't have that. But here it doesn't matter that you experience everything yourself.