3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solus. 20.12.21 12:05 am

Assess the level of excitement (Fallout 4)

Now even schoolchildren understand that interest in any manufactured product is artificially heated with the help of piaras and under the guidance of experienced marketers. Even if this product is expected and already has its own audience of consumers, all the same, their degree of excitement is additionally raised to such a value that deprives the consumer of a critical approach to assessing the ratio of the cost of the sold product and its real quality (everyone knows the psychological phenomenon when a person who paid a high price for a faulty thing, later will convince himself and others that she has no shortcomings).

This was the preamble. Now - specifically for the upcoming Fallout 4. Everyone already knows that the price of the game is rather big (though not absurd, but nevertheless - much higher than many others). Also, everyone is watching the gradually unwinding campaign for product PR and propaganda of interest in its details, intensively carried out by the development company. In this regard, I want to conduct a small vote / poll in order to find out how much the audience is already warmed up and to what degree of hysteria has the expectation of the game reached?

The questions are as follows:

1. Based on the declared value of the game, are you ready now (one and a half months before its release) to pay three to four times more, just to get it right now?

2. If you did not answer yes to point # 1, perhaps you are willing to pay twice as much to buy the game 20 days earlier than others?

3. Are you ready to wait for the release, then wait for the crack, then download from torrents, since you have less money than patience?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaroderZ 20.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
If the majors are in my direction, then I myself earn and I myself decide where to spend and how much.

V
Vanya Rygalov 20.12.21

MaroderZ
If the majors are in my direction ....
And if not?
And one more thing, my touchy friend, in general, the majors, unlike you, do not earn a damn themselves.

M
MaroderZ 20.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
And I didn’t take offense, I’m not a schoolboy. And he simply stated a fact.

T
TTG 20.12.21

There are all parts and from buying a new one at a slightly overpriced gap in your pocket should not form.